• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spring event: ZERO cherry trees after two days

Okamiris

Baronet
Day 5, No..... What, I do not believe, my first cherry trees :):):):):) but just 20 lanterns :oops:

I did not play this morning on the app, just on PC and, after 8 hours, my first Cherry Trees bloomed!

ArianX

Merchant
I play on my laptop when I'm home (I use Edge), and collect productions on my phone (android) between 9am and 6pm. I've gotten cherry trees since day one or two, about 2 a day. Today when I got back home had 3 waiting to be picked up. Rewards ranging from 3 lanterns to 100 (one time). most of the time they're 10 lanterns.

Andi47

Overlord
It's not likely to be fixed directly as it isn't a bug, it's caused by app logins when there are no event assets on the app yet.

It's maybe not a bug in the code, but it IS a bug in the game design!

and... unlocking events THREE weeks late on mobile phones also IS a bug in game design, and this time this also impairs beta testing on the browser! @Zarok Dai - please pass this to the developers! @InnoGames you want us to beta-test the game? Then LET us beta-test!

DeletedUser

And no app logins? How can ZD say it's not a bug?

If a player does not use our app at all and has only had a few trees since the event started then please contact ingame support so we can look closer at the game logs, thank you.

NorMags

Baronet
If a player does not use our app at all and has only had a few trees since the event started then please contact ingame support so we can look closer at the game logs, thank you.
So why can't you say how often a tree is supposed to spawn? How can we test this event properly when we don't know how it is meant to work?

DeletedUser

I log in on the app almost every day to check the Viking village.

And this is likely why you may not be getting as many trees as others. As I said, the lack of assets on the app is breaking the mechanic on browser. Okay, maybe I didn't say it that way, but I thought it was understood. My apologies for that assumption.

DeletedUser9790

I'm not getting any trees or incidents. They just all stopped.

DeletedUser9779

Glad to see that I was not the only one to get the Spring Event started with only 5 days remaining.

As far as the cherry trees, since starting yesterday (know that is a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of you) I have gotten 3 trees on mobile: an "1", "5", and "100". All those were yesterday with none today.

DeletedUser

And this is likely why you may not be getting as many trees as others. As I said, the lack of assets on the app is breaking the mechanic on browser. Okay, maybe I didn't say it that way, but I thought it was understood. My apologies for that assumption.
Well, for the few first days of the event I was logging only on browser. No trees. Then they happened (why? I do not know...), 2 or 3 times per day. Then I started logging via app and browser at the same time and they stopped showing. And after releasing event on app yesterday I got ONE tree today. Kind of small amount nonetheless.... How do you think it would look like on live? Some get 10 and some none per day during whole event? And we say that Carnival event was bad design... :/

DeletedUser

Maybe stop releasing new event every two weeks and release them when they are WORKING? Has it ever occured to you, Inno, it may be done this way...?

And I know this is Beta. But from event to event less things seem to work and lot more seem to unexpectedly crash. Design is just one of them, you know.