• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spring event: ZERO cherry trees after two days

Andi47

Overlord
and you will find Cherry Trees spawn in your city's surroundings from time to time. Click on these trees to gather more Lanterns:

CherryTree.png

Really?¿? I have seen ZERO cherry trees so far after two days.... And yes, I tried to refresh the game and even to clear the cache umpteen times...!

1.147.20d0ebc84a2 (22.02.2019 9:22) (HTML5)

Guesses:
* can it be that cherry trees try to appear in the middle of the city? (well, i doubt this - after 30-ish reloads they should find a position outside the city)
* can it be that cherry trees are somehow "blocked" when I log in one time with my Android phone while being under way (and then logging in and re-re-re-re-re-re-loading on my laptop...)?

NorMags

Baronet
Really?¿? I have seen ZERO cherry trees so far after two days.... And yes, I tried to refresh the game and even to clear the cache umpteen times...!

1.147.20d0ebc84a2 (22.02.2019 9:22) (HTML5)

Guesses:
* can it be that cherry trees try to appear in the middle of the city? (well, i doubt this - after 30-ish reloads they should find a position outside the city)
* can it be that cherry trees are somehow "blocked" when I log in one time with my Android phone while being under way (and then logging in and re-re-re-re-re-re-loading on my laptop...)?
I got 2 trees first log in today. I'm using Flashp.

Andi47

Overlord
I got 2 trees first log in today. I'm using Flashp.

Logged in with Flash a minute ago, still no cherry tree.

Switching back to Flash (and guess what? No cherry tree!)

Edit: and it seems that there is nothing what is to be assumed as "stop incident" - I got approximatly a dozen "standard" incidents since yesterday morning.

NorMags

Baronet
Logged in with Flash a minute ago, still no cherry tree.

Switching back to Flash (and guess what? No cherry tree!)

Edit: and it seems that there is nothing what is to be assumed as "stop incident" - I got approximatly a dozen "standard" incidents since yesterday morning.
They probably just tested it a short time today...:confused:

DeletedUser7959

Same here, 0 trees from the beginning of the event. Who cuts my trees? :mad:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Tons of cherry trees. Guess I'm getting all of yours!

It is probably a RNG, like there is a 10% chance that an incident turns into a cherry tree. While unlikely, one could possibly see no cherry trees at all.

DeletedUser

For the players still not seeing any trees, can you tell me if you also are logging into the game on the app as well as browser? I know the OP already confirmed they do.

Andi47

Overlord
I logged in at approx. 1 a.m. server time (2 a.m. local time) the last few days with Android to collect and restart my Viking-production - the login on Android was my first login on each server day. (might be that "initializing" the incidents on mobile (if such a thing happens at first login of the day) blocks the Cherry trees? And if yes: Why does this happen on the CLIENT and not on the SERVER, i.e. independently of the logged in device??)

I will log in on my laptop tomorrow early morning (and hopefully remember NOT to use my Android phone for login) and check what happens tomorrow...

DeletedUser

And if yes: Why does this happen on the CLIENT and not on the SERVER, i.e. independently of the logged in device??)

I think because the event assets are not on the app yet that is what is causing the conflict.

Okamiris

Baronet
I log in in the morning and in the evening on app. In the day I am on PC. No Cherry trees since the event start :(

DeletedUser8947

For the players still not seeing any trees, can you tell me if you also are logging into the game on the app as well as browser?
Using only browser and have seen 4 trees so far. Could you please tell what is an average amount of trees one can expect to see in their back yard each day?

DeletedUser

Since day before event started I logged only via browser to beta. And no trees till today, I logged a few minutes before to find 3 trees. Is it ok? Is that normal behaviour? Should we get at least some amount of trees daily or there could happen days without any tree at all? Because it is frustrating and tiring look for a trees on and on and on only not to find any - if it is by design, this is just unpleasant :(

DeletedUser5882

Zero cherry trees so far.

Using both mobile app and PC browser.

1.147.20d0ebc84a2 (22.02.2019 9:22), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 32,0,0,142, Windows 10, Chrome/72.0.3626.109, 1920x937, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

App android v1.146.0

DeletedUser9760

Got at least 3 trees until now, maybe more, one with 50 lanterns on browser (I only play on browser unfortunately)

DeletedUser9666

For the players still not seeing any trees, can you tell me if you also are logging into the game on the app as well as browser? I know the OP already confirmed they do.
That's correct. Both ways.

I also log in both in app and browser. No trees at all until yesterday when I got one. This morning I logged in to the app, did a little viking village managing, collected some goods and resourses and logged out. An hour later when I logged in to the browser I got three(!) trees waiting for me. :)

Hope this will help investigating the problem so it gets corrected before going live.

Andi47

Overlord
I logged in on my laptop this night at ~3 a.m. server time (for the Vikings); and also now on the laptop - still no cherry trees

a few minutes ago my mobile phone (Android) notified my about an update of the app --> I installed (version 1.146.? - last digit truncated due to rounded edges of the screen) and logged in. No Spring event yet. (WHY?)

Back on my laptop - total Cherry Tree count still ZERO.