• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Spring Event Quest self complete?

DeletedUser7938

I have completed the first 6 quests, I collected my goods before starting and have them set for 8 hrs., quest 7 was up and showed no completion of FPs or Goods, I then put the Zen Zone down in my city behind a marketplace and got the not connected symbol over the Zen. I swapped location and added a path square for the Marketplace and all was good. Went back into the quest and it says that I have collected the 40 goods, which I did 45 minutes before finishing quest 6 and receiving 7.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Shryker, thanks for your report :)

As well as collecting goods, trades would count to complete this quest. Is it possible you either accepted a trade, or had one of yours accepted after you accepted the quest?

DeletedUser7938

I did not know that, and I cannot say for sure as I am on a few worlds and have them open when collecting and resetting. I was going through them all doing the quests and taverns. A few of them I made some trades to finish off provinces, and I do not remember if I did any trading on my Beta or not. I went and checked my history, and there are no accepted trades, and I do remember doing the last sector of a province, but I believe I already had the goods from trades in days past, plus I think I did that sector before I got to this quest, so I want to lean towards not having done any trades. Is there any reason taking the Zen out of inventory and putting it down without being connected and then connecting it would trigger something, that is all I definitely remember doing after receiving 7 and then looking at it later and seeing the goods portion done.
If but anything else I gain some good knowledge in that trading works with the quests. Thank You.

DeletedUser

I am going to have to say this one we can't reproduce so far. If anyone else does experience anything like it please let us know.