• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Reported to Developers: Spring event : quest 14

Papagats

Steward
It seems that for quest number 13 the alternative "Finish 10 productions in a production building of the previous age" does not work.

Browser or operating system and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
my age Space age Mars, I have made the quest in 3 bonsai shop with 5mn prod 3 times and nothing is add to the counter
Frequency
all the time I try
Can this be reproduced?
every time I try
Troubleshooting
yes

Papagats

Steward
It is in the wording of the quest that there is an error it is not "of the previous age" but of your age that it should be written

lordwasa

Community Manager
This issue has been reported to our developers.
You need to complete 10 productions of your current age to complete this quest.