• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Spring event - earn flowers by moving buildings

DeletedUser7487

Early today I moved a few buildings around, when I moved a SoK I was rewarded with 1 flower and a tree generated in my city, as the SoK is the current grand prize showing in my city I am guessing the system recognised what I did as building that reward, rather than simply moving a building already present in my city.

DeletedUser7487

I won the SoK as a grand prize last night and built it and did not receive any lanterns or trees for it (not sure if I should anyway though). However in doing so I also opened the next grand prize (wishing well) so to see I could could repeat what happened with the SoK, I have moved an already present wishing well around my city and did not receive anything for doing so. Therefore I figure this was either a temporary glich, or it only effects the SoK.