• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Spring Event 2021

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
why not simply skip every 2nd event

then you have more than a month between the events which you play

:D

That's not very strategic. Largely, I play events that are worthwhile, i.e have a decent event building and are somewhat fun/interesting and supplement, not take over, daily play. But FoE is now more about events than advancing your city through the ages; i.e. events have become the main focus.

Yes, turning Foe into an Event-O-Rama makes Inno money, and yes, they almost certainly won't change that.
But I personally find that too many events increase FoE-Fatigue. I've just deleted another city, and stopped playing on 1 server altogether. For Inno, I'll make a lot less diamond purchases. IMHO, Inno seems too focused on squeezing out short-term profits, rather than thinking about long-term player retention.

While making FoE event-focused may well be the most profitable route for Inno, it is a lot less fun for me and those who don't wish to play 24/7.

Absolutely disagree.

I agree to disagree. It's just nice to...you know...just play the game without all the rabble going on in the window. I literally forgot the winter event was going on for weeks and missed getting the murder train because it was so long and boring, are you happy?? ;(

Hopefully we get the building stats soon since it's a week away.

Havik79

Baronet
LOL, events make them the most money from whales buying up tons of stuff they are not going to slow down on them if anything they would increase it.

LOL, events make them the most money from whales buying up tons of stuff they are not going to slow down on them if anything they would increase it.
Perhaps, but if forgebowl is january, st paddies event is in febuary, and spring event is in march, then are we getting another three events between march and june when summer event starts?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Well people who may have been trying that are now getting punished by missing mystery boxes that might help them finish their event they actually want to work :p

So far they haven't been "necessary" - but the event where they are may be deemed acceptable by some :p

Questlines and playing the main event aren't the same thing. If one doesn't want to play the event, they can still just do all of the quests, or at least as many as needed to get the box.

Apart from st patricks though if you do the questline you may as well do the minigame. The questline is *usually* the irritating chores.
True, but we are talking about St. Paddy's here as regards getting the countdown box. That is what I did last year during the St. Paddy's event, I did the questline and piddled around with the main game. Got a couple of pieces I think, but since I wasn't planning on building them anyways, it all worked out and made for a decent event for me. Since the comment had to do with getting the countdown box specifically, a player that only wants that only has to do half the questline, plus one.