• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanor II

Baronet
Yes. If you have bad luck on incidents and not enough silver animals you will have to spend diamonds.
Yup, I got bad luck and ended up a whopping 5 lanterns short. Still can't believe they cut it that close.

IMO you should be able to finish it without incidents, assuming they want you to be able to get the Grand Prize without it. You can't on the one hand claim "you can finish it without diamonds" and have that statement rely on random chance

DeletedUser4421

These League Events should have a limited number of contestant per League.
I was in Silver League with hours to go, but it was time for bed, with one hop left to reach Gold League and 50 Lanterns short. When I woke up, the Event ended; I ended up in the Amature League! This does not seem fair to me, I could understand dropping to Bronze, but Amature League? Really? That is insane!
Something needs to be done with League Event competition.

Balinor

Steward
These League Events should have a limited number of contestant per League.
The leagues already have a limited # of contestants per league
Each league contains a certain % of players and that % doesnt change
As more lanterns are collected by players they move up
If that player collects enough to get into next league and that league % is full someone has to drop down
What happens in these events with leagues is people will wait till near end of event then dump alot of event currency in one shot
This causes players who already spent their event currency who thought they were firmly in a league to drop rapidly
Sometimes all the way down to amateur

DeletedUser

Yeah, and when I wrote I couldn't finish main prize without diamonds, you just shush me... Shame on you.

Sakura

Farmer
I really don't like this event, I miss the old one - Easter Event where putting eggs in your friends cities was so much fun.

I actually enjoyed the event.
I like the mechanics, the main building is worth the effort and doable without diamonds.
Plenty of daily specials that I like.
Only down side for me is that as an attack orientated player in my main live world I'm only willing to spend diamonds if both the main prize and one of the dailies can increase my attack strength (I'm happy with boosting either the attack or defence of the attacking army) so I won't be parting with diamonds in live this time. A shame really as I would of liked to get a few more cherry garden sets or fire pagodas.

csuszika

Farmer
1. buildings can't be rotated because they are not "3d models", buildings are "draws". FoE dessigners just "draw" what you actually see, that means, if you rotate the building, you will see nothing, just something like...a weird shape.

2.people complaining for an over population of 50k?! XD pleeeease!!! I have in my city a total population of 249 254, and 222 000 of them are doing nothing! and a total happyness of 506 470, and no! I don't have any decoration or cultural building, the happyness I have is from event buildings and 1x1 roads. and no im not a pay to win player....

3. Can't wait to get the new portrait of ayumi in the server where I play!!! it's a really cute portrait! one of the cutest ever!

Okay Mr I know everything. I will reply only for your rotate opinion.
Not 3d models. Okay. I work with 2d models and the first thing what got in my mind: Why they dont just mirror the models? The model remains the same, but the place which the building uses is rotated.

DeletedUser10172

Okay Mr I know everything. I will reply only for your rotate opinion.
Not 3d models. Okay. I work with 2d models and the first thing what got in my mind: Why they dont just mirror the models? The model remains the same, but the place which the building uses is rotated.
One of the best things about this game is having to make decisions on how best to place buildings and adapt your layout, being able to rotate buildings would mitigate one of the elements that make this game so challenging and enjoyable. Your suggestion is without merit, unfortunately.

RoCoJo

Merchant
Found on the US forum (don't know if it is reliable)

"Spring Event starts on March 31st and will run until April 21st, 2020. "

Serina

Farmer
This may have already been asked, so forgive me if it has, but is the Pagoda building itself available as a prize in this event rather than just the upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.