• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borowski

Squire
with the last lanterns tomorrow my bridge will be finished. nice event, thank you :)
will there be any chance to get something else than this bloody off for deff thing (like deff for off^^)?

Feanor II

Baronet
Thought this was too good not to share. Never had it come down to the wire this tight before (and sucks to have come out on the wrong side of it). Sooooooo close, yet so far.

1584398069113.png

Fenix

Viceroy
1584405404572.png

Overall, I liked it. But the league system is bad, very bad! Sincerely If this would be distance based I would have finished in a higher level.

Feanor II

Baronet
1584406193859.png
With the 50 free ones from the last day, I ended up exactly EIGHT lanterns short of the last upgrade. Talk about frustrating.

Hoping for a miracle in incident lanters between now and the finish. Come on Inno, don't make it end this way, please!

Tanmay11

Regent
If you've been choosing the silver (gold when unavailable) you should not have problems getting the last Hanami bridge upgrade. assuming you've done all the quests, collected daily 50 and cherry trees.

DeletedUser7107

If you've been choosing the silver (gold when unavailable) you should not have problems getting the last Hanami bridge upgrade. assuming you've done all the quests, collected daily 50 and cherry trees.
After 5 years I know how to play the events. This is the first time I have been unable to get the main Prize without spending diamonds

Tanmay11

Regent
After 5 years I know how to play the events. This is the first time I have been unable to get the main Prize without spending diamonds
so either you've been very unlucky with something probably cherry tree collections as someone pointed above, or im not sure what. how many lanterns short were you in the end?

DeletedUser8735

Firth time I haven't all the upgrades tohave a complete building since I played

Status
Not open for further replies.