• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10093

I can already see how people will dislike that you are adding only an attack bonus for the defending army with the main building of this event.
Few people are interested in improving specifically the bonuses of their defending armies. Adding defense bonus for the attacking army would be a completely different story though...
Besides the fighting bonus, the values of the main building seem to be reasonable and certainly worth replacing on of my terrace farms :)

Vectus

Farmer
With the Spring Event 2020, you will have the chance to snatch a branching upgradeable building: The Hanami Bridge! Upgrade Kits will also be available as a Daily Special reward, quest line and as a reward for crossing the pond.

Will there be Kits of the Nanami Bridge as daily special??! Does that mean, that we need to invest our lantern to collect a few Kits as daily special to complete the bridge or are we able to get the Bridge on level 8 without doing that?

Feanor II

Baronet
Will there be Kits of the Nanami Bridge as daily special??! Does that mean, that we need to invest our lantern to collect a few Kits as daily special to complete the bridge or are we able to get the Bridge on level 8 without doing that?
Almost certainly they will not be DS's; the event Grand Prize is almost never available as a DS. We will most likely be able to finish it via the quest upgrades and the Grand Prize rotation.

Extraordinary artwork, decent but not great stats...maybe I can find somewhere to tuck it in. Really wish they'd give some expansions for these huge Grand Prizes...

Umbrathor

Baronet
Lovely event, glad to see the hopping origami animals return. And the lovely design for this series of event buildings continues. Me wants! I was happy to be able to complete a nearly-finished pagoda from last year and chose different one this time, because the bonuses are nicely balanced and the designs are scrumptious.

As for the bridges: it continues the trend of large size event buildings. Please reconsider this!

The happiness is good, the Mikoto [edit: in announcement, in the game it is called Mikawa] bridge exceeds the World Fair which has the same dimensions, by provide 35 instead of 10 goods and medals too boot. The Mikawa [edit: in announcement, in the game it is called Mikoto] bridge giving attack for the defending army is.. an interesting choice. Luckily we ave a second option to choose, so no problem there. And who knows, there may be people who are screaming with joy for a building that gives attack for the defending army.

I'm just glad that the design I like best also has the boosts I like best.

Looking to be a good event, thanks Inno team!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This time I won't bother with asking for attacking army bonuses, because I can go for Pagoda kits. And Mikawa Bridge is fine as it is. If there would also be japanese garden sets in dailies I would love the event as it is!

Welcome back dailies! :D

nice to see a return of the origami animals :)
also happy to see pagoda upgrades as dailies.
I normally choose the military option on final levels of event buildings, but boosting my defending army for a 3FP reduction (6FP with blue galaxy boost) doesn't seem like a good bargain. Defence boost on attacking army would make me change my mind :)
Would of loved to see level 3 cherry garden upgrades but never actually expected them, but I am hoping to see cherry garden selection kits as a daily.
Overall a thumbs up from me for the event

Status
Not open for further replies.