• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminauburn

Farmer
I try to pay 6 goods, I have Wine and Dye, but it says I "don't have resources to pay for this quest condition"? How come? I have way more than 6 goods.

jiminauburn

Farmer
Why can't I pay my goods for the Spring Event quest? It says I need to pay 6 goods, and I have plenty of dye and wine. I am bronze age, so it is the current era. But when I click on the button to pay the goods, it brings up the "pay condition" box and says "you don't have resources to pay for this quest condition" "0/6" I get the same things when choosing to pay goods from a previous era. Why? Now I am stuck. :(

Sinitar

Regent
Why can't I pay my goods for the Spring Event quest? It says I need to pay 6 goods, and I have plenty of dye and wine. I am bronze age, so it is the current era. But when I click on the button to pay the goods, it brings up the "pay condition" box and says "you don't have resources to pay for this quest condition" "0/6" I get the same things when choosing to pay goods from a previous era. Why? Now I am stuck. :(
a screen please

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster

It is not any bronze age good - you have to pay the good it asks for (which is selected randomly)

CrashBoom

Legend
I try to pay 6 goods, I have Wine and Dye, but it says I "don't have resources to pay for this quest condition"? How come? I have way more than 6 goods.
if you should pay 6 bronze age goods and you have wine and dye
then it ask for one of the 3 other bronze age goods

I would look at the icon in the quest
most likely it shows the icon of the required good

DeletedUser9827

I can already see how people will dislike that you are adding only an attack bonus for the defending army with the main building of this event.
Few people are interested in improving specifically the bonuses of their defending armies. Adding defense bonus for the attacking army would be a completely different story though...
Besides the fighting bonus, the values of the main building seem to be reasonable and certainly worth replacing on of my terrace farms :)
Couldn't have said it better myself.

DeletedUser9827

even if you insist there is a good reason for non rotable buildings by 90° they could at least be rotable by 180°.

or the city view can be rotable.

but what am i talking about:
this is the game where users claim mopo (clicking several hundred times a day like maniacs) has a "deeper meaning" ...:oops::rolleyes:
Or we could all go back to text games

DeletedUser9827

c'mon they love their arrow.

how would super-stupid people like us find the event if it wasn't there ... ?

there was a lot of solutions proposed on live to resolve the issue (e.g. don't show arrow after a certain amount of events played, quests finished, age reached --> all criteria you might actually be able to find a new event by yourself - but no, arrow it is ... :rolleyes:)

on a different note:
what are neanderthal-apes (with light hair) doing in ancient japan ... ?

View attachment 4993
LOL I actually kind of wondered that too when I saw it. Then I figured maybe it represents a minority tribe with ethnic roots in Kazastan or Siberia

DeletedUser9827

That's a GB but very nice indeed - too bad the spoils of war don't include supplies (HINT HINT HINT) :)
Why ? The HC already gives massive supplies every 24 hours. No need to get them as spoils of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.