• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019 - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, welcome back my precioussss garden set kits :D :D :D

Thunderdome

Emperor
A little too late for that, don't you think? Everyone either has spent all the lanterns that were given or many people just gave up on the event (like me for instance). Had you led with keeping the themes consistent as with other events, I am sure things would have been okay.

Now, what's up with adjusting the % for the daily prize? If it's an improvement (more chance to get it), then I am all for it. If it is to nerf such to an already messed up event, my decision will still stand to let as many people know on the live server to avoid it like the plague.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A little too late for that, don't you think? Everyone either has spent all the lanterns that were given or many people just gave up on the event (like me for instance). Had you led with keeping the themes consistent as with other events, I am sure things would have been okay.

It's in time for live. Beta has all kinds of messed up stuff at times. You take it as part of playing on the server that things will change and you're owed nothing when they do.

I've still got some level 1 pieces hanging around so i'll look forward to seeing the upgrades in specials - is it upgrades only or selection kits that might allow you to fill in a piece you're missing?

Thunderdome

Emperor
I don't think 7 or less days remaining is going to change my mind considering the event had started with 22 to 23 days left. Of course, I am not owed anything, but if they wanted a solid feedback and positive status from this gent, they might have to make it worthwhile so I can do just that.

Already the first fail happened when the event wasn't on the app. Statistics showed that majority of the players in the world prefer mobile gaming than browser or client based gaming, hence why developers try to market such mobile games to appeal the masses and often forgo the other forms (as they are either or becoming obsolete). Had they updated the app before releasing the event, I am pretty sure those who can play on the app will be afforded to test the event in its entirety (I am sure I would).

Second fail happened when they came up with mixed rewards, something that shouldn't happen in the first place since majority of the folks have their own preferences when it comes to choosing rewards based on need or usefulness. This event didn't give such a choice. So much babosada happened that I just gave up on it.

Whether or not the changes will be beneficial now, the damage was already done.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Statistics showed that majority of the players in the world prefer mobile gaming than browser or client based gaming, hence why developers try to market such mobile games to appeal the masses and often forgo the other forms (as they are either or becoming obsolete).

Please, provide the proof for this.

DeletedUser

• There was no way to earn upgrade kits for the Cherry Garden Set from the previous Spring Events. We wanted to give players a chance to get these, so these will be added to the Daily Specials.

huge thank you for that :)

Thunderdome

Emperor
Please, provide the proof for this.
https://dmarket.com/blog/gaming-trends-2018/
mobile-segment_hu39b35bf4657b70af337d0d163c0d5779_60095_675x460_resize_q75_box.jpg

Soon enough, PC and browser games will go the way of the dinosaur.

Andi47

Overlord
Is there still enough time in the event that all cherry garden upgrades will appear as special item of the day?

DeletedUser9938

Will we be able to get lvl 1 buildings as well as upgrades or not?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The origami animals were not "themed" in the way other chests were in previous events. For example, there is no animal who only gives units, or who gives just medals. This will be changed so each animal has a theme.
I did like the new chests but I know many did not like them. However I would like the event chests to be different from the DC chests.
Edited: They seem to be different from the DC chests, that's great. It also look like they skipped a few of the most hated rewards so there are better chance to get something useful, I like that

With this in mind, in order for the event overall to remain balanced, we will adjust the chances of getting the Daily Special.
Do that mean making it easier or harder?
Edited: Look like less wanted chests get a higher chance for Daily reward, at least the chest with the guards did.

There was no way to earn upgrade kits for the Cherry Garden Set from the previous Spring Events. We wanted to give players a chance to get these, so these will be added to the Daily Specials.

This I like, as a lot ask for it. I can still skip the days, there they are Daily Special and go for something I want. :)
Edited: I love it is a selection kit, so you have a chance to get the building you need.

All i all, it looks great so far

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is there still enough time in the event that all cherry garden upgrades will appear as special item of the day?

Will we be able to get lvl 1 buildings as well as upgrades or not?
They don't offer upgrade kits but Cherry garden selection kits.
Just like with Piazza selection kits you can chose between level 1 building or upgrade for any of the Cherry garden buildings.

Unbenannt.png