• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

spread sheets

DeletedUser

Is it possible to add a spreadsheet to a post? If so can someone explain how I would do it? I can't seem to figure that bit out!

I've made a basic guide spread sheet about production buildings and the necessary goods needed in some eras to unlock the research and would like to make it available if possible on the player guide section for all of us and hopefully get some help in completing the Ages Im missing

Thanks

DeletedUser

Click on advanced reply ... top row attachments ... might have to click it twice and a new window will popup and just brows and select file then at the bottom select the image you wish to upload and hit done and return to your post ...TwonHall.jpg

Hope that helps..

Jules

Squire
It depends on how you want to include the information in your post?
If you want to have your post look like a spreadsheet, you can use the 'table' - feature, but this will get a mess if you have a large amount of information.
If you want to share your spreadsheet, you can upload it as attachment or upload it to 'Google Docs' and share the link, so it will be available online.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help guys it's up now in a very basic form via google docs couln't get the .xlsx or pdf to load in here or via photobucket which was a pain but hey ho a very basic guide is up and all criticism accepted.....if it gets too much I'll just send my armies over ;P

Thanks agian for the assist