• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spoils of War not working at the campaign map (display bug?) [52631]

Andi47

Overlord
To reproduce:
1.) collect the production of the Himeji castle
--> now I had four tries for "spoils of war", according to the status bar on the right side
2.) go to campaign map
3.) conquer a sector on the campaign map
4.) go back to city
--> now I STILL have four tries for "spoils of war"

5.) reload
--> now the "spoils of war" icon is gone.
BTW: I got nothing (at low levels of Himeji I need to be exceptionally lucky to win something), so I can not check whether it actually worked and I just had bad luck (display bug) or whether it doesn't work at all.

BTW2: How does it look like if winning something for "spoils of war"?

DeletedUser

if you don't know if you won something then you didn't win anything
I won 50 goods after a world map fight and got that window (posting above)

but I can confirm that the counter on the right side didn't update after fighting
only after reloading the game

Andi47

Overlord
The counter also doesn't work properly when doing battles in guild expedition:

1.) leveled up the Himeji to level 4 and collected the supply production (gives 4 tries for spoils of war)
2.) did (and won) two battles in GE, got 5 rogues from spoils of war after the second battle
3.) back to city, the counter was at three (expected: should be 2)
4.) did two more battles in GE
5.) Back to city, the icon for spoils of war war still there (did not check the count) (expected: should be gone)
6.) went to Viking village, collected and restarted two shrines
7.) back to city, now the Spoils of war icon is gone

Conclusion:
* It seems that the counter works if and only if the player wins something from spoils of war. In any other cases of victorious battles it seemingly doesn't work
* reloading or going to Viking village and back to city seems to bring the counter to its correct value.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Hmmm... it would be nice if that counter only decreased once you win. Then you get a sure chance at getting prizes :)