• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spiel friert ein

Koninger

Farmer
Troubleshooting
cache cleared, tried in Chrome and Edge
Hallo,
hab gerade frisch angefangen.

Bin noch im Tutorial.
Quest: Build one Stilt House

Haus habe ich gebaut. Sobald ich jetzt das Questmenü öffne, friert das Spiel ein.

Durchs neu einloggen oder F5 kommt man wieder auf den Stand vor dem Gebäudebau zurück.
Es geht nicht mehr weiter.

PS: Gerade auf dem Live-Server getestet, dort passiert das nicht.

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Version 108.0.5359.125
Edge Version 108.0.1462.54
Recreation steps
i built the house, then try to finish the quest, but the game freeze.
Frequency
first time
Urgency
game-breaking
Can this be reproduced?
yes
Screenshots
Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
So when we put a text in another language, our message is deleted but when it is in German, you answer?
Equal treatment is no longer a requirement?

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
This is a severe bug that prevents you from playing any further and I wanted to make sure that I will be understood.

The rules are still the same, but in my opinion rules need to serve the people and should not be followed without thought. I speak multiple languages and translation tools are getting better, so I would have tried to respond so that I will be understood, no matter the language.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I understand perfectly, I also speak several languages, but I remember that once I had answered in French instead of translating and that YOU had deleted my message without trying to understand. I just want to tell you that rigidity can be stupid or not, but it must be the same for everyone.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Sorry, I don't remember the circumstances.
This user is new to the forums and has a problem - you are not and I know you are fluent in English and should at least be able to provide a translation as I provided one aswell :)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Error, I don't speak English FLUENTLY, I only speak French, German and Norwegian.
I use google translate to be more sure that my English lyrics are not misinterpreted hence sometimes my texts remain in French or German instead of being translated into English. Even though I'm new to the forum...

.Chris

Baronet
When you open the beta forum this is what greets you:

• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

It's good that you got help quickly and I see nothing wrong with Fire Witch replying in german but a reminder to post in english next time would make sense to me.

Koninger

Farmer
The post of Deadpool was not a reminder. It was a "why do you treat me different"post :)

but anyway, i´ve got what i want