• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Special upgrade kits

Goldra

Marquis
In the actual event (St Patrick's Day), Inno has added a new system for the event building. They give you a special level of the building, with a special kit, that you can obtain it in the premium prizes or waiting to have all the fragments to create it, between 50 or 100 days.
Thanks to the people taking info of future stuff and showing it in spoilers, we know that aniversary event will have the same. Again, a special kit that allow you to decide between 4 options.
So, its seems that we will have these new way in all the events... For these reason, i create this threat, to talk about these new way, and not talk these on spoilers.

In my opinion, this is a wrong step. Inno changed the limited buildings (obtainable with diamonds), for a extra level of the main event building. Both things are wrong. That extra level, doesnt make a big change according to the effort you have to do to obtain it. The "normal" level is weaker than other event buildings, and the "special" level is similar to other good building events. Eagle mountain is a little better for troops, and little worse for fp production, but it gives more things. Eagle mountain is free...
Other important thing, is that it will be harder to get more than one full event building using diamonds. Maybe im wrong, but i think it would be.

Inno should give that special level as free or boost it.

More opinions? Should i open a poll: agree or not agree with special level?

CrashBoom

Legend
we know that aniversary event will have the same. Again, a special kit that allow you to decide between 4 options.
does it really give the choice of 4 options ?

it could be regular level kit gives you choice for 3 of the level 11
but the golden kit gives the 4th option

because 3 of the last level pictures are almost the same
only the 4th picture is really different

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I can well imagine 3 variants offering either attack, or goods, or FP and a paying "gold" level which would combine the characteristics of the 3 preceding variants.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I can well imagine 3 variants offering either attack, or goods, or FP and a paying "gold" level which would combine the characteristics of the 3 preceding variants.
3x frag + the extra goods, fps and buffs, yes please. Especially the former, if true. It also makes sense that the 4th is the ultimate lvl. Like @CrashBoom speculated.

Dessire

Regent
best solution: normal max level the building size is 4x5 (for example). the extra level (the one you can get by paying) has a different design but also shrinks the building to a 3x4 building. Imagine you have 12 4x5 buildings. in the same space, you can fit 20 3x4 buildings. I do not know about you guys but atleast me, I think players would preffer pay for extra space more than for extra bonuses in a building. paying for the possibility of "earn" more space by placing a small buildings has more value than paying for extra attack or fps or whatever. In the example I gave, 12 4x5 buildings means 240 squares, but 12 3x4 buildings with the same bonuses means 144 squares. you are saving 96 squares of space!

If any of you think this is better idea more than the one implemented by Innogames, create the idea in the correct section please or give your like to this post to see if any dev. of FoE can read this.