• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected special SAJM great building

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovada

Regent
Reason
Giving a special unique GB as a reward for players that reached Venus or Jupiter
Details
You have to pay for example 2000 of each special good (promo, orichal, mars, saab and venus) in order to build the GB.
The bonus could be for example %att/def for both attacking and defending army, + giving some units + giving a random bonus between special goods, fp or diamonds.
Balance
This works like any other GB and have no impact on other game features
Abuse Prevention
This GB can't be build by lower era's because you can't trade special goods, if lower era's want the GB they have to pay the goods with diamonds
Summary
I think you will make many players happy that played so long or made the effort to reach jupiter and give them the feeling that their effort is rewarded.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
Inno should create a special GB where in order to build it you have to pay with the 5 special goods that are there so far and give this building some rewards unique to the SAJM era. That way you have a building for advanced players and at least you wil not see it in lower ages like in some iron towns you see Himeji and Flying island hahaha

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
well... the other one was marked DNSL... same is likely to happen to this one too...

also next time just ask mods to add the poll if you can not do that on your own (pretty sure you could have)

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
yes but i wrote support te remove the other one because it was without a poll
You can report your posts in the forum. No need to involve support. Also, I could have added a poll.

Anyways: the idea to add special goods to buildings of higher ages has been suggested before and we're currently not looking for ideas for Great Buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.