• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest special SAJM great building

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovada

Regent
Reason
Giving a special unique GB as a reward for players that reached Venus or Jupiter
Details
You have to pay for example 2000 of each special good (promo, orichal, mars, saab and venus) in order to build the GB.
The bonus could be for example %att/def for both attacking and defending army, + giving some units + giving a random bonus between special goods, fp or diamonds.
Balance
This works like any other GB and have no impact on other game features
Abuse Prevention
This GB can't be build by lower era's because you can't trade special goods, if lower era's want the GB they have to pay the goods with diamonds.
Summary
I think you will make many players happy that played so long or made the effort to reach jupiter and give them the feeling that their effort is rewarded.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
Inno should create a special GB where in order to build it you have to pay with the 5 special goods that are there so far and give this building some rewards unique to the SAJM era. That way you have a building for advanced players and at least you wil not see it in lower ages like in some iron towns you see Himeji and Flying island hahaha.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
That way you have a building for advanced players and at least you wil not see it in lower ages
you will still see them in lower ages :rolleyes:

You have to pay for example 2000 of each special good
let's make 50k each

a reason to build the other SAJM GB :D

each special good (promo, orichal, mars, saab and venus)
you forgot the sajm special good

because you want it as SAJM GB and not as SAV GB :p

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
you forgot the sajm special good

because you want it as SAJM GB and not as SAV GB :p

No this is a SAJM GB if you are in venus you have to make a choice if your goods go in tech or in new GB, as SAJM you can build it.
And read above i wrote : Giving a special unique GB as a reward for players that reached Venus or Jupiter

CrashBoom

Legend
No this is a SAJM GB
no if this is a SAJM GB it must need SAJM goods to be build

or else it would be a SAV GB

:rolleyes:

And read above i wrote : Giving a special unique GB as a reward for players that reached Venus or Jupiter
then it would be a SAV GB

:rolleyes:

if you are in venus you have to make a choice if your goods go in tech or in new GB
why making a choice ?

with your requirement I have enough special goods for doing the GB and tech at least 3 times both in my live city
(except for the new SAJM special good obv.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.