• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Special Offer pop up (advertisement) needs 20 clicks to close

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
nothing possible, besides reload
I just had a special offer information pop-up "+100% diamonds for the next 24h".
It only closed after I clicked the X about 10-20 times.

I clicked once - it vanished shortly but popped up again - I clicked again a couple seconds later, still nothing... clicked 10-20 more times and at some point it closed and did not pop up again.

PS: just had the same offer pop up on a different world - needed 6 clicks to close it
1665332996527.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.240.1ef073512f (28.09.2022 09:17), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, Windows 10, Chrome/105.0.0.0, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
see above
Frequency
quite often - today was not the first time this happened, sometimes, closing it worked after a reload
Can this be reproduced?
not intentionally
Last edited:

Sibel

Merchant
Reload helps. I do not understand, why this bug still returns, it is (well) known. The number of clicks might have to do something with the era you are in, but this is only a guess.