• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Special items antiques dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Post here the objects, items, kits you want to see in the antique dealer. Some ideas:

-Terrace farm shrink it (4x5 or 3x4)
-black tower upgrade kit.
-SoK upgrade (2fp instead of 1) or shrink it.
- 1 lvl up GB. (Use this kit to level up 1 lvl any GB.
-pirate ship (3x7) shrink it.
-GB shrink it ( artic orangery from 7x7 to 5x5 or to 6x6 for example)

ill add more later.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

The idea of this merchant is to trade two or more items at the inventory the player rates as useless or disposable for something better (in the eyes of the player). The most items I would like to see are upgrades to special event buildings, or event set items. Sometimes you end an event with an extra Level 1 building and maybe two or three upgrades but do not want to build it because a level 3 or 4 is not worth the space required, but if upgrades would be available to build a level 7 then it would built right away. So my list would include among many others:
  • Ship upgrades (for a second Pirate Ship)
  • Cherry Garden Items (got a few extra Gongs, Emperor Entrances, and Zen Gardens built around complete sets, missing N. Ponds and Sakura Rocks)
  • M. Palace (got several extra Eastern / Western columns and other 2x2 items, could use a second or third M. Palace)
On the suggestions of Shrink Kits for Terrace Farms & Shrines of Knowledge and others,
  • I would love to be able to win a couple of those,
  • But I think such powerful items should be introduced first in an event, with an effort to win them balanced with the benefit they provide,
  • Not to be easily obtained by trading 2 or 3 Maypoles or Shrines of Inspiration that have been taking dust for months / years at inventory.

balentone

Merchant
Already saw most of those items in the auction list and also in the daily list. Yesterday i got a full set of the King's garden and got a level 2 upgrade for my Sakura rock.
Hell yeah.

DeletedUser8859

Already saw most of those items in the auction list and also in the daily list. Yesterday i got a full set of the King's garden and got a level 2 upgrade for my Sakura rock.
Hell yeah.

True, there are a Daily Challenges Chest for Cherry Garden, up to your luck to get the item you need, and not just 10 FPs. In the Merchant the player will select what he will trade/negotiate for, not a random selected price with a given % of success.

• Ship upgrades (for a second Pirate Ship)
  • Cherry Garden Items (got a few extra Gongs, Emperor Entrances, and Zen Gardens built around complete sets, missing N. Ponds and Sakura Rocks)
  • M. Palace (got several extra Eastern / Western columns and other 2x2 items, could use a second or third M. Palace)

yes, all of these are already being offered by the antiques dealer

Natalia1

Squire
Have not seen Pagoda upgrade (or kit), Colossus upgrade or kit, and Winter spire upgrade or kit. Anyone seen those?

DeletedUser8859

"no road requirement" SoK upgrade...

First time to see an Upgrade that would change the building type; this time from a special residential building (Shrine of Knowledge) to a special decoration (upgraded Shrine of Knowledge without need for a road connection).

But hey, I would love to see that one implemented. Imagine the space savings in a city with 40+ Shrines. Normally each Shrine would have 2 space tiles at one side, a shrine in a corner of an block would have roads at a side and a top or bottom side.
However, I think the intention of the antiques dealer is to offer things already created in the game, not new items. A future event could introduce this new Upgrade Kit proposed.

I suggest you to open a new Game Discussion thread for this proposal to separate it from the antiques dealer thread so it does not get lost in all other comments.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.