• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Special Goods Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Josi

Farmer
Reason
In addition, would it be possible to introduce a notification when the special good ports and special good exploration sites are harvestable? The notification would be interesting for both the browser and the mobile phone. That would ensure that you don't constantly overlook harvesting the special goods
Details
The notifications should be analogous to those available to the antiques dealer, for example. Including the activation/deactivation function
Balance
I think none...
Abuse Prevention
I think no...
Summary
Don't we all want to get to the special goods quickly in order to be able to get through the higher ages (faster)? A notification would be a good addition.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I couldn't find this suggestion in the forum yet
Thank you for the new push notification options!
One question: In addition, would it be possible to introduce a push notification when the special good ports and special good exploration sites are harvestable? The push notification would be interesting for both the browser and the mobile phone. That would ensure that you don't constantly overlook harvesting the special goods

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yep. Synthesizers get the same balloon as other buildings. When credits produced in the colony are ready the Spaceport gets a balloon. When productions in the c-Map sites are ready the continent map icon (lower left on main page) lights up.

he wants to get a notification
"promet ship has arrived, collect your resources"
sth like this
I'm becoming a troglodyte I suppose. If you play on PC, and are not in close proximity to the PC (i.e. you are mobile), what good is a notification on the PC? Or on a mobile device? It's not like you can do anything about it or am I missing something?

I'm becoming a troglodyte I suppose. If you play on PC, and are not in close proximity to the PC (i.e. you are mobile), what good is a notification on the PC? Or on a mobile device? It's not like you can do anything about it or am I missing something?
dont get it. On mobile phone you can get notification when the production has ended, RP is ready to collect, you have new msg, etc

on PC in fact i have never seen notification - in fact you can get few with foe helper.

Author whant to get notification anywhere Both on PC and Mobile.

In fact notifications on PC would be nice to (in can work with windows notifications on desktop same as foe helper.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I would like to receive notifications on my phone to let me know when it is turned off!
Enough to ? Is it stupid???
No more than receiving a notification on your PC!
If we're on the game, we see the balloons above the port, if we're not on a PC what's the point of being alerted?

Status
Not open for further replies.