• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Special Diamond offers

Atokirina

Squire
Dear community,

A guildmate of mine is planning to buy some diamonds, but she hasn't received the special diamond offer yet.
l6e8s0Y.jpeg

I'm F2P and I don't have much information on it, and the only information I have is from around 2012:
When a regular buyer doesn't buy anything for a long time (~ a year), the player receives the 200% diamond offer.

Most likely the way special offers are triggered has already changed/updated.
So I'm looking for more information on this subject as I doubt it's all randomness. I think regular customers and/or larger spenders might have a little more insight into this.

Thanks in advance for your info/help!

Some comments I found that I don't know are true:
q7Fdh8d.png

1sUNn1p.png

7VvpMAn.png

Kind regards,

@Atokirina

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@Atokirina I can confirm this behaviour. Though it's not triggered every time. Some time back I've been browsing through the prizes offered for diamonds. A few days later the game came with an special offer to give me additional event currency for purchases. I've checked them out, browsed through the store and didn't buy. Then another special 24h deal showed up, a sale to give me 100% more diamonds if I would buy them, on top of the currency.
I'm unsure if you're friend is just unlucky if it doesn't tricker with them or other unknown qualifications are at play.
Didn't buy though as I find the price of this event too much. Since they're low key pushing with FoMO tactics through the €15-18 "bonus" rewards. Since they contain additional upgrades. Ultimately upping the total costs with €15-18, well over what I find worth it.

FoMO = Fear of Missing Out, a well known psychological thing.