• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Special Buildings

DeletedUser2752

Cider Mill added :)

Btw, do you guys think I need to replace all of the:
"- Renovation Kit needed to upgrade building"
with
"- Renovation/One-Up Kit needed to upgrade building"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5692

Is Tiger's Den really a Cultural building? Halloween quest #20 thinks, it isn't.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Is Tiger's Den really a Cultural building? Halloween quest #20 thinks, it isn't.
If that's the quest I'm thinking of, the requirement is that the Cultural building is from your era or the previous era. Does your Tiger's Den fit that criteria?

DeletedUser5097

By my did it. On Beta I did use a renovation kit on it, the mission
did not accept it. I did put it back in the inventory with a store
building kit and built the Tiger's den of my age again in the city,
but the mission did not accept it again. Than I did the same with
the sand castle and the mission accepted it. So the mission did
not think it's a culture building by me on beta.

DeletedUser7904

I am so extremely frustrated.... I am playing foe on my phone and won some special buildings in a Winter Event, but how do I build them??????????? I have looked everywhere in my build tab and the buildings are not there!!!!!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I am so extremely frustrated.... I am playing foe on my phone and won some special buildings in a Winter Event, but how do I build them??????????? I have looked everywhere in my build tab and the buildings are not there!!!!!
Buildings you win go to your Inventory. Look for it in the menus at the bottom.

DeletedUser7904

When do they go there? I looked, but they aren't there. I got Santa's Workshop, and the Ballista Barracks but neither are there. I also got a house upgrade, but it wants to charge me for the house....

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
When do they go there? I looked, but they aren't there. I got Santa's Workshop, and the Ballista Barracks but neither are there. I also got a house upgrade, but it wants to charge me for the house....
They go there when you win them.

If you can't see them you will need to contact your respective Support team (you can also open the game settings in the mobile app and look for the contact support button). This is the Beta server where the Winter Event is no longer running so this is not taking place on the Beta server.

DeletedUser7904

Okay found them! Finally! And other stuff I was gifted too. I thought by "inventory" you meant the build tab. I didn't realize there was a secondary tab on the supplies inventory next to the settings button. The game should really be more clear about this and explain how to claim items when you click on the question mark in the Events window.

DeletedUser6645

Could you please add the stats for the Kiosk? The lovely building we won with the Tour de France event. Thanks in advance and great work!

DeletedUser7059

Could you add stats for new expedition building´s please?
Thanks for your efforts