• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reported to Developers: Spear Fighters take 17 seconds to train [Rewarded]

• Thread starter Deleted member 10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Browser and Version:
Latest Version of Crome.

Overview of the bug:
Sorry about the name it is misleading,as the bug is not that they take 17 seconds to train but that they take 20 seconds to train.Spear fighters say that they are going to take 17 seconds to train because of the guild bonuses (which is not the bug) but really take the usual 20 seconds.When looking at the countdown it waits 3 seconds and then starts displaying the countdown.

Screenshots:
Will not really help,I would need to give a video which I am not giving.
EDIT:I am working on one.

How often this occurs:
All the time.

Urgency:
Seeing as it is just spear fighters the extra 3 seconds does not really make that much different I will rate it low but if this were on units in higher ages I would rate it high.

Preventative Actions:
Cleared Cash and reload of game and laptop,did not fix though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why does this have the heading not a bug ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have tried to reproduce on IA and EMA units but they work fine though the spear fighters are still playing up . All other BA units are fine

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
It's not actually a bug, it does take 17 seconds to train, but you should factor in the time taken for the server to respond.