• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Spacial Events

guys it's time to create an event at some point in the year calendar about space.
Like a unique event about the era that is coming. And every year it will be an event in the space age that will be debuting within the game. What do you think??
if you approve this insight I had, I can talk more about it and discuss it.

Space Age Venus is probably going to be released in March, did you want some kind of event for this? I don't think we get a new era every year do we??

Fire Lord

Squire
interesting. I like it, but it'll never happen, people have been asking for a Space Event for years. I saw some pretty impressive suggestions as to how the mechanics would work but it never ever happened. It always gets shunted to the side.

There are many scientists and astronauts/cosmonauts that could be honored with a Space Age event, it could be different each year. Or instead of being centered around a person could be about a type of rocket, space station, telescope or technology related to space travel / research. For example, just a few weeks ago the Arecibo Observatory, also known as the National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center (NAIC) and formerly known as the Arecibo Ionosphere Observatory, was destroyed by an accident. An event could see into the discoveries made from there.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I prefer more classic themed events. I don't really enjoy the whole science fiction vibe of the space ages and hope we'll move on to something more interesting in the future. Since they're moving onto 'fantastic' themes anyway, we might as well put time travel in the game and have 'future' ages be 'historic' ages again through the means of time travel.

We have time traveled since the start of the game... Stone Age, Iron Age, Middle Ages... until arriving to the different Future Eras (which could be concurrent since they explored different areas (Artic, Oceanic), not necessarily different times.

Later, after all progress in time, we went back in time again to visit old cultures like Vikings, Feudal era Japan, Ancient Egypt...