• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I think they should implement an Architect building (much like the Antiques Dealer), but for blueprints specifically. It could offer 3 daily BPs for sale and 1 auction going on like with the dealer. I think 6 sales would be too powerful for things like blueprints.
But this way you could sell the blueprints you're not using.
I think it's a good idea, perhaps you could make a topic about it under
ideas & suggestions with a poll

caleb

Farmer
To be honest I think one of the great buildings that was erstwhile in game will be one AND the same with one of the new ones, but with precision in mind they may as well do the trick to enunciate our personal preferences but per say it does the ticket. Before someone responds i would like to thank forge of empires as a whole for bringing a personal adequate and satisfactory game play that's very up to scratch. Thank you so much to foe pah for providing the adequite development of this theorem. What do you guys think?

qaccy

Emperor
To be honest I think one of the great buildings that was erstwhile in game will be one AND the same with one of the new ones, but with precision in mind they may as well do the trick to enunciate our personal preferences but per say it does the ticket. Before someone responds i would like to thank forge of empires as a whole for bringing a personal adequate and satisfactory game play that's very up to scratch. Thank you so much to foe pah for providing the adequite development of this theorem. What do you guys think?
I think...translation did not do your post any favors. I'm not even entirely sure what you're trying to say. :(