• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I'd actually dig if we got shards of the settlement building, although I have to wonder how the floating waterfall picture has to do with the settlements and its function ?? Like if they wanted to make a settlement GB, shouldn't it be like...a boat or some representation of the settlements?

LastWarrior

Regent
What is a shard, a piece of broken ceramic, metal, glass, or rock, typically having sharp edges.
Cant wait to see what it is .

RSSomeone

Farmer
Just a thought - what if "The Shard" is the name of the new Great Building, and when it's active, it acts like HC/SC/BG, to give some sort of limited bonus. We have one for fights, negotiations, collections, and while they aren't limited, the CF modifies quests, SV for aiding, and Voyager for plundering ... perhaps this new GB gives rewards when collecting something like incidents? Any other ideas on what else it could modify that isn't already done?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Just a thought - what if "The Shard" is the name of the new Great Building, and when it's active, it acts like HC/SC/BG, to give some sort of limited bonus. We have one for fights, negotiations, collections, and while they aren't limited, the CF modifies quests, SV for aiding, and Voyager for plundering ... perhaps this new GB gives rewards when collecting something like incidents? Any other ideas on what else it could modify that isn't already done?
We already know how it will work based on the in-game descriptions. Every 4h there is a chance of a shard spawning in the cultural settlement, once spawned the shard lasts for 24h. There are three tiers just like the relics from ToR: common, uncommon and rare. Precisely what you get when you collect it or the chance of spawning is unknown, but we know the mechanics :)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Could be an interesting additional free rewards generator, especially when burning through the
settlements. Although I must admit. On such a late game GB... it's definitely holding me back
for a while, unless the rewards are very appealing but I doubt it. Would've liked to see such
bonus to be preserved for a special event GB, not for a Space age GB. For such I would rather
liked to see a bonus related to special resources, like SC or something decant useful for such
ages like Star Gazer or an powerful attacking GB like Virgo. Not a free recirculating rewards
GB that rewards playing through settlements.
In particular sad, since SAAB became one of my favourite ages and SAAV seems to have
huge potential to exceed SAAB. As military might be upgraded and featuring a sky city.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
We already know how it will work based on the in-game descriptions. Every 4h there is a chance of a shard spawning in the cultural settlement, once spawned the shard lasts for 24h. There are three tiers just like the relics from ToR: common, uncommon and rare. Precisely what you get when you collect it or the chance of spawning is unknown, but we know the mechanics :)
That's cool, I do hope it's settlement based rewards though lol.. I hate the other junk the temple of relic gave lol!!

Though looping silver relic with the troop quest can be fun off and on..

Last edited:

Goldra

Marquis
Maybe the rewards are the shards of building kits of the settlement. We would be able to get another yggdrasil or only for the secondary settlements buildings like ancient obelisk. The common will give 2 shards, the uncommon 4, and the rare 9 shards.

Dan 77

Squire
Not saying speeding up settlements makes sense, just that a settlement based reward for something that spawns in settlements makes sense

Though it may make more sense for new players the more settlements get added to the game just like Space Carrier makes more sense for Special Goods if you’re not yet in the Future Eras but won’t make sense to someone that was there when it got released
But that would cause less player will spend their diamonds (money) to finish a settlemetn on time or earlier, so...
Space Carrier make sense in every era and especially in every era from AF to SAV...

Emberguard

Emperor
But that would cause less player will spend their diamonds (money) to finish a settlemetn on time or earlier, so...
Space Carrier make sense in every era and especially in every era from AF to SAV...
Sure. I have no idea how many players spend their diamonds in what way and in which areas. But if they were to speed up the settlements I'm sure Inno would do so knowing what effect it'd have on their income whether that be from spending diamonds on BPs/goods for the GB or if players regularly spend on the settlements already

Dessire

Regent
Best skill for the new gb:

spend 900 blueprints (100 of each square) to insta level up 1 level your GBuilding.
obviously it is better for end game players cause get 900 blueprints for low-mid level players is very difficult.

also, to not make it overpowered, you can use this skill only 1 time every 7 days at level 80 with only 1 GBuilding.

Best skill for the new gb:

spend 900 blueprints (100 of each square) to insta level up 1 level your GBuilding.
obviously it is better for end game players cause get 900 blueprints for low-mid level players is very difficult.

also, to not make it overpowered, you can use this skill only 1 time every 7 days at level 80 with only 1 GBuilding.
That doesn't sound like a gb skill but an in-game mechanic. TBH I'd like to straight up delete bp for buildings I'll never level. They spam the gb inventory page, which could use a sorting button (ascending/descending age, # BP, newest BP, ext).

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
That doesn't sound like a gb skill but an in-game mechanic. TBH I'd like to straight up delete bp for buildings I'll never level. They spam the gb inventory page, which could use a sorting button (ascending/descending age, # BP, newest BP, ext).

I think they should implement an Architect building (much like the Antiques Dealer), but for blueprints specifically. It could offer 3 daily BPs for sale and 1 auction going on like with the dealer. I think 6 sales would be too powerful for things like blueprints.
But this way you could sell the blueprints you're not using.

I think they should implement an Architect building (much like the Antiques Dealer), but for blueprints specifically. It could offer 3 daily BPs for sale and 1 auction going on like with the dealer. I think 6 sales would be too powerful for things like blueprints.
But this way you could sell the blueprints you're not using.
Perhaps this is become too off topic as it not have to do with Venus age rather start a new topic in the ideas forum.

Still....not convinced on this venus gb yet....

Praeceptor

Marquis
If Inno don't do anything to fix the exploitable RQs in SAAB I will be staying behind to continue to score much higher points on the fighting quests. I wonder what the RQs in SAV will be - will they make the same mistakes again?

hus0123

Farmer
Oh yea, the Space Age Venus will be released in later days after upcoming 2021 Archaeology Event on Beta server. The newest event 2021 Archaeology Event on Beta server will come on Tuesday, March 9th at 11:00 am, because of Event Surprise Box.

Last edited:
Oh yea, the Space Age Venus will be released in later days after upcoming 2021 Archaeology Event on Beta server. The newest event 2021 Archaeology Event on Beta server will come on Tuesday, March 9th at 11:00 am, because of Event Surprise Box.

doesn't mean that venus couldn't come the thursday after :p