• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Venus cmap appeared in the tab of cmaps, next to asteroid belt. Although it's not accessible yet. We definitely getting closer

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
I would guess somewhere in the region of 15-20k asteroid ice, but even if it's lower I'd start / continue stockpiling :)
lol I'll likely farm it like I did mars ore in my city once I enter the new age :D lol omg.. well this will be fun.. I can't get higher than 1k atm with all goods trades and negotiations. lol

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I usually keep at least 30 K+ but I keep going until I have at least 50 K+. In SAM and have 60K+ Promethim, 30K+ Orichulum 30K+Mars Ore. Too bad one cannot trade these goods
I have 30k Ice, slowly building them up. Don't have as much of the others, but have some free space so put down some mars ore synthesizers to be prepared :)

uppicario

Merchant
And if Shards are literally Shards (fragments) of minor building of Cultural Settlement (like Runestone for Vikings) ?

Maybe to give chance to have more than 2 or 3,

Well, I hope I'm wrong....

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
And if Shards are literally Shards (fragments) of minor building of Cultural Settlement (like Runestone for Vikings) ?

Maybe to give chance to have more than 2 or 3,

Well, I hope I'm wrong....
Personally I'd really like that being one of the possible rewards, and even if you don't want to build them you can always sell them to the AD :)