• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Sibel

Merchant
Would be a good chance to add "GvG" goods to the treasury as additional bonus, even if the owner of the FI is in a higher era. The Arcs and Observatories of those players being in GvG-eras usually are lower, thus even if a guild does no GvG there are problems with the earlier era goods.

1BFA

Viceroy
Keeping GbG in mind,
Would be a good chance to add "GvG" goods to the treasury as additional bonus, even if the owner of the FI is in a higher era. The Arcs and Observatories of those players being in GvG-eras usually are lower, thus even if a guild does no GvG there are problems with the earlier era goods.

Keeping GbG in mind it would be awesome if the new gb produced a good chuck of Guild goods. There is no need of this gb producing settlement goods as not all of us have active one running.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Keeping GbG in mind it would be awesome if the new gb produced a good chuck of Guild goods. There is no need of this gb producing settlement goods as not all of us have active one running.

The point would be for those who *want* to have an active one running to get a benefit towards their playstyle - i.e. who keep running them for time rewards or free FP or whatever. This being a settlement-oriented GB, it should particularly reward those who play & enjoy settlements. As it stands it's a mediocre-resource-factory for anyone. It could instead be an exceptional GB for settlement players and mediocre for the rest of us :p

Mitos

Squire
if only this GB could produсe %any_age_lowest_in_guild_treasury% amount of goods as secondary bonus... if only :)

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
An extra% to generate x4 in cultural colonies!

I actually like this idea.
It embraces the 'this GB is about settlements' idea. I'd much rather see such a thing than providing even more PvP type stuff; we have more than enough of that already (the fact that they're never satisfied with what they have, is their problem; not the game's).

But the rewards need to be dealt with regardless; there's stuff in there that's beyond useless for Venus era players.

Last edited:

Tatino

Farmer
I think the rare shards are mostly useless: an advance player doesn't need blueprints and medals and have enough one up kit, renovation kit and store buiding from the ToR so only 1/6 of the rare shards is good stuff.
Also half of the uncommon shards seems to me useless.
Give us a second bonus or make someting more usefull and most of all try to surprise us with someting that's not a simple ToR of the venus age.
New era and new GB that are carbon copy of previous eras and GB?

Last edited:
Give us a second bonus or make someting more usefull and most of all try to surprise us with someting that's not a simple ToR of the venus age.
New era and new GB that are carbon copy of previous eras and GB?

no crud. I hate to be rude but I think other than maybe the art, this age probably took one sprint. If they were still releasing several ages or parts per year then that would be acceptable, but not for a whole year's progression. There's nothing here for players who are in Venus to work on, even. They can't even 'work on' this GB since they aren't the target market. Venus goods will be useless, and will still degrade the value of all lower age goods. Yet if GBG is easier (able to fight to higher attrition) then I'll still age up. The 8x nailstorm army in SAAB is terrible.

What is the production rate of Goods in the colony? The Fandom wiki says 10 goods for a 8 hour production, but that can't be right, can it?
And what is the cost?