• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

yep, what Will-em said ... there's lots of trash GBs that I have never built. I just hope the new age isn't just a copy and paste of SAJM with new art and that the new GB ( I don't expect more than 1) won't be another happiness booster. Some of them look great ( like the Lotus temple) but are useless for me.

Not every GB that has Happiness on it automatically is useless though.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
That is far too small for a town hall. :p It should be a regular cultural building, but the town hall surely is in a similar style. We haven't gotten anything new today, so hopefully on monday we can see more. For comparison some example in spoiler.
5x5
DP1qR37.png

A_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Culture1-b0e018f54.png

A_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Culture1
A_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Culture1-2f0eb2613.png
A_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Culture1

Xinyue

Farmer
s It only remains to hope that the experts in extracting data from the page of this game can find more things and reveal more information to us

Xinyue

Farmer
Eso es demasiado pequeño para un ayuntamiento. :pag Debería ser un edificio cultural regular, pero el ayuntamiento seguramente tiene un estilo similar. No hemos recibido nada nuevo hoy, así que espero que el lunes podamos ver más. Para comparar algún ejemplo en spoiler.
5x5
DP1qR37.png

[/REVELACIÓN]
OObviously that one from culture was not going to be able to because the one from the town hall is always unique, its model

I hope that the next GB will be necessary for the city, of any era. Preferably like a terracotta army or something that helps to pass lvl 5 expeditions and fight on the battlefields. and protection of the attacking army. Many have an attack and defense of the city + -100 of the defensive army, and for high epochs this is not enough and 5ur cannot be fought, or fought with pens, not auto-combat. But the goods are expensive, no offense, I think the prices are horse

That is far too small for a town hall. :p It should be a regular cultural building, but the town hall surely is in a similar style. We haven't gotten anything new today, so hopefully on monday we can see more. For comparison some example in spoiler.
5x5
DP1qR37.png

Oh indeed. Sorry, just had the picture in the actual spoiler thread without the grid, assumed it was bigger ^^

Dessire

Regent
One of the worst part of new ages is not being able to enjoy the new buildings by building them in a city cause they are useless :/ too bad you cant use those designs as a skin for some event buildings :/

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
One of the worst part of new ages is not being able to enjoy the new buildings by building them in a city cause they are useless :/ too bad you cant use those designs as a skin for some event buildings :/
If they where giving a benefit that would’ve been similar to event buildings but less efficient, they could’ve been good substitutes. For example the strike teams providing 4% attack. Back in the day when they where released they where some times used to increase attacking armies’ strength until better event buildings came along to replacing them. While not perfect, at least they wouldn’t be as useless as they’re now.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Updated the main thread with new assets, listed here in spoiler as well.
M_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Military3-a53f3d46a.png

M_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Military3
P_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Workshop1-17b0808c5.png

P_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Workshop1
P_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Workshop2-b1296ee69.png

P_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Workshop2
R_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Residential1-efc7ff91e.png

R_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Residential1
R_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Residential2-923950ed5.png

R_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Residential2
portrait_579-562c50ead.jpg

portraits 579-587
(obviously unfinished)

spaceage_titan_2_o_0
spaceage_titan_2_o_0-f00464d25.png

spaceage_titan_2_bg_0
spaceage_titan_2_bg_0-b821ea9ab.jpg

And while not super exciting, but still curious - this is what the state of SAT town hall used to look like when first added. :p

H_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Townhall
wTACJfW.png

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Since we have that many fragments of multiple buildings and kits, a great buildings that multiply collected fragments with x% doesn't sound that bad though. o_O

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Since we have that many fragments of multiple buildings and kits, a great buildings that multiply collected fragments with x% doesn't sound that bad though. o_O
I would actually love to see a great building which boosts special building productions with a similar scaling to the arc. And as active boost it could produce a random chest containing either finish 1 special production or finish all special productions. Chances could look like this:
  • 50% 10 Finish 1 Special Production Fragments (30 required)
  • 25% 1 Finish 1 Special Production
  • 20% 10 Finish All Special Productions Fragments (150 required)
  • 5% Finish all Special Productions
And then another one doing the same for Great Buildings (boosting Great building active production and have items to finish Great Building production). However, these 2 would be very fitting if we ever get a final age. :)
They should probably also have some blocker only allowing players of the last age to get them.

CrashBoom

Legend
I would actually love to see a new item
time reduction EVERYTHING = all rush (including GB / Townhall): maybe 5 / 15 / 30 minutes (times can be discussed)

I think moving collecting time a few minutes earlier sometimes helps so much more

even if you would set your time earlier with "finish all special productions" then you still have townhall / GBs later
(but that would be a bad use of that item: because then you waste it because if you use it after the daily collection you can do collection twice a day)

And then another one doing the same for Great Buildings (boosting Great building active production and have items to finish Great Building production).
players still would use it for double collection not for moving daily collection to a few minutes earlier

Last edited: