• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Space Age Titan

CrashBoom

Legend
Do you have a spoiler alert? unless you are allowing the bot to attack you, there is no such thing as defense while you are on the attack.
I watched the official level 5 GEx video before they made it private :p

So the best thing to do is to negotiate rather than „fight” while defending against the NPC with the city defending stats that are lower ...
or I use the over 100 defense boost from inventory which I won during the anniversary event ;)
(not all in one week)

CrashBoom

Legend
It's just another FOE oddity. Defense bottles stack (only one of each though) but attack bottles do not.
actually you can stack as many as you want
I just tested it with 4 times 10%

the curiosity is: it is shown as one boost in the overview (you can see that are the small bottles)
stack.jpg
(buildings show the boost of one and the number of buildings at the top. for example 4x)

and all other bottles (except attack) also stack unlimited times

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
actually you can stack as many as you want
I just tested it with 4 times 10%

ther curiosity is: it is shown as one boost in the overview (you can see that are the small bottles)
View attachment 9067
(buildings show the boost of one and the number of buildings at the top. for example 4x)

and all other bottles (except attack) also stack unlimited times
Also stacked 10+20+30
Screenshot_20230306-143443-022.pngScreenshot_20230306-143531-337.png
Screenshot_20230306-143816-575.png