• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser8410

'Realism' isn't a good excuse for not having bushes/trees. So many other things in FoE to pick apart with that argument. Besides there's terraforming :)

Any word from devs on this?

DeletedUser9276

"Terraformed" means i.e. oxygen concentration in air is near Earth level.

if i may ask, what happened with the attack/defense % bonuses on military buildings? in VF we had them added at a later time (at least on ninja's building iirc), but on SAM buildings i still see none. can i assume that this will also happen at some point? ;)

DeletedUser9851

if i may ask, what happened with the attack/defense % bonuses on military buildings? in VF we had them added at a later time (at least on ninja's building iirc), but on SAM buildings i still see none. can i assume that this will also happen at some point? ;)
Either it will happen later on...or maybe not at all, since all SAM Units have the AR Targeting skill (provides a X% chance of doubling the damage on enemy units of any era), including your own Units...so those Units pack quite a punch!

That, plus the fact that, since Innogames is pushing more and more Buildings in Events that provide Attack Boost, it is possible that they will not bother adding Attack % to SAM Military Barracks after all, forcing players who need more Atatck % to invest real money for this :)

DeletedUser1283

It states on mars that i need 12868 life support for "Full support", so does anyone have a chart showing that i need for 50% support etc

Sinitar

Regent
It states on mars that i need 12868 life support for "Full support", so does anyone have a chart showing that i need for 50% support etc
to have a full support,you need +25% much more than a normal support
by my first colony in it server http://prntscr.com/o95472
and I have a space to build an extra modular Home but I don't need xD

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Just out of curiosity: for the Martian units what does AR (of Targeting system) stands for ? (I know what it does, but I wonder if AR are initials)

DeletedUser8410

So with the 1.156 update removing bushes/forests I guess we can take that as confirmation Ninjas and Eels will remain nerfed in Space Age Mars battlefield?