• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Jupiter Moon - Word Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
JUP-MO.png

Dear Adventurers,

"It's been X000 years. Civilization reached its peak. All remaining life has left and went to far away planets. I am the last remaining person in area 51/420, maybe even in the whole solar system. If anyone gets to hear this voicemail, please send he..."
There is a voice in the background yelling:
"Rinbin, what are you doing again? Are you creating fake voice messages for others to hear?"
"No, I did not!"
Rinbin runs away. You realize that the voice belongs to Greva Darn.
"I am sorry for Rinbin's jokes. Recently he has begun to make many recordings of himself, claiming he is the last person back on earth and he scatters them around the universe. If you hear this message, everything he told you was a lie. He even used some expensive equipment to do these recordings. If it is not too much effort, could you please return them all? I know he put a list of all the buildings where he left them somewhere.
Greva looks around the room and comes across a folded-up piece of paper.
"This should be it… Oh great, he has the last laugh…
Would you please help me? I have some great rewards for you, if you return them."

Welcome to our next Forum Contest: Space Age Jupiter Moon - Word Search! Rinbin left a word search, and it is your job to figure out at which buildings he left the voicemails. There are seven buildings from the latest era to find.

These are the instructions he left:
Words can be built from left to right, right to left and top to bottom.
The catch is that most buildings consist of more than one word, so after you found all possible words, you have to assemble the building names, too.
Words may be reused for multiple buildings!
They are all buildings from the Age "Space Age Jupiter Moon".

At least he also left behind a hint:
If you are not in Space Age Jupiter Moon yet, you can look up building names in the tech tree.

sajm_wordsearch.jpg

Rules:
  • The contest begins now and ends on the 10th of April at 23:59 Server time.
  • Write all buildings you found and assembled from the picture, below as a post in this thread. This comment can look like this:
    Deep Sea DiscoDisco Sea Hotel
    Sea Monster Hideout
    Water Road
    Water House
    Water Hotel
    Water Monster House
  • There is a total of 8 buildings, but you only have to find 7.
  • All posts will be invisible from the beginning. This means, that nobody can see it except for you and the Forge of Empires Team.
  • We will make all answers public, after the contest ended.
  • Please create only one post. You can edit it afterwards, if you want to make some changes. Posts with changes done after the contest finished will be disqualified.
  • Three Winners will be picked at random from the correct solutions. If there are not enough correct solutions, solutions with 6 buildings will be next in line etc.
  • FoE Team Members can't participate.

Rewards:
- Three winners will get 200 scrolls each for the currently running Archaeology Event!

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
Rockweed Way
Aqua Pod
Sponge Farm
Aqua Drone Systems
Aqua Cabin
Organic Oxidator
Adventurer

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
As there were not many participants yet, we will extend the deadline to the 10th of April 23:59 Server Time.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Aqua Drone Systems
AI Core
Aqua Pod
Aqua Cabin
Sponge Farm
Adventurer
Organic Oxidator
Rockweed Way

Urethekau

Farmer
Aqua Pod
Sponge Farm
Aqua Drone Systems
Aqua Cabin
Organic Oxidator
Adventurer
Rockweed Way (which is actually a road, not a building, so I'm still looking, lol.)

LuciFeri

Farmer
JUP-MO.png

Dear Adventurers,

"It's been X000 years. Civilization reached its peak. All remaining life has left and went to far away planets. I am the last remaining person in area 51/420, maybe even in the whole solar system. If anyone gets to hear this voicemail, please send he..."
"Rinbin, what are you doing again? Are you creating fake voice messages for others to hear?"
"No, I did not!"
"I am sorry for Rinbins jokes. Recently he has begun to make many recordings of himself, claiming he is the last person back on earth and he scatters them around the universe. If you hear this message, everything he told you was a lie. He even used some expensive equipment to do these recordings. If it is not too much effort, could you please return them all? I know he put a list of all the buildings where he left them.
Would you please help me? I have some great rewards for you, if you return them."

Welcome to our next Forum Contest: Space Age Jupiter Moon - Word Search! Rinbin left a word search, and it is your job to figure out at which buildings he left the voicemails. There are seven buildings from the latest era to find.

The catch is that most buildings consist of more than one word, so after you found all possible words, you have to assemble the building names, too.

If you are not in Space Age Jupiter Moon yet, you can look up building names in the tech tree.

sajm_wordsearch.jpg

Rules:
  • Write all buildings you found and assembled from the picture, below as a post in this thread. This comment can look like this:
    Sea Monster Hideout
    Water Road
    Water House
    Water Hotel
    Water Monster House
  • There are a total of 7 buildings.
  • All posts will be invisible from the beginning. This means, that nobody can see it except for you and the Forge of Empires Team.
  • Please create only one post. You can edit it afterwards, if you want to make some changes. Posts with changes done after the contest finished will be disqualified.
  • Three Winners will be picked at random from the correct solutions. If there are not enough correct solutions, solutions with 6 buildings will be next in line etc.

Rewards:
- Three winners will get 200 scrolls each for the currently running Archaeology Event!

Good luck and have fun!
Organic Oxidator
Sponge Farm
Aqua Drone System
Adventurer
Rockweed Way
Aqua Cabine
A I Core

Xilefdad

Farmer
JUP-MO.png

Chers aventuriers,

"Cela fait X000 ans. La civilisation a atteint son apogée. Toute la vie restante est partie et est partie sur des planètes lointaines. Je suis la dernière personne restante dans la zone 51/420, peut-être même dans tout le système solaire. Si quelqu'un entend ce message vocal , s'il vous plait envoyez-le..."
Il y a une voix en arrière-plan qui crie :
« Rinbin, qu'est-ce que tu fais encore ? Est-ce que tu crées de faux messages vocaux pour que les autres puissent les entendre ? »
"Non je ne l'ai pas fait!"
Rinbin s'enfuit. Vous réalisez que la voix appartient à Greva Darn.
"Je suis désolé pour les blagues de Rinbins. Récemment, il a commencé à faire de nombreux enregistrements de lui-même, affirmant qu'il est la dernière personne sur terre et il les disperse dans l'univers. Si vous entendez ce message, tout ce qu'il vous a dit était un mensonge. Il a même utilisé un équipement coûteux pour faire ces enregistrements. Si ce n'est pas trop d'effort, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît tous les rendre ? Je sais qu'il a mis une liste de tous les bâtiments où il les a laissés.
Greva regarde autour de lui et tombe sur une feuille de papier pliée.
"Ça devrait être ça... Oh génial, c'est lui qui rira le dernier...
Pourriez vous m'aider s'il vous plait? J'ai de grandes récompenses pour vous, si vous les rendez."

Bienvenue à notre prochain concours de forum : Space Age Jupiter Moon - Word Search ! Rinbin a laissé une recherche par mot, et c'est à vous de déterminer dans quels bâtiments il a laissé les messages vocaux. Il y a sept bâtiments de la dernière époque à trouver.

Voici les instructions qu'il a laissées :
Les mots peuvent être construits de gauche à droite, de droite à gauche et de haut en bas.
Le hic, c'est que la plupart des bâtiments se composent de plus d'un mot, donc après avoir trouvé tous les mots possibles, vous devez également assembler les noms des bâtiments.
Les mots peuvent être réutilisés pour plusieurs bâtiments !
Ce sont tous des bâtiments de l'ère "Space Age Jupiter Moon".

Au moins, il a également laissé un indice :
Si vous n'êtes pas encore dans Space Age Jupiter Moon, vous pouvez rechercher des noms de bâtiments dans l'arbre technologique.

sajm_wordsearch.jpg

Des règles:
  • Le concours commence maintenant et se termine le 10 avril à 23h59, heure du serveur .
  • Écrivez tous les bâtiments que vous avez trouvés et assemblés à partir de l'image ci-dessous sous forme de message dans ce fil. Ce commentaire peut ressembler à ceci :
    Sea Monster Hideout
    Water Road
    Water House
    Water Hotel
    Water Monster House
  • Il y a un total de 7 bâtiments .
  • Tous les messages seront invisibles dès le début. Cela signifie que personne ne peut le voir à part vous et l'équipe Forge of Empires.
  • Nous rendrons toutes les réponses publiques après la fin du concours.
  • Merci de ne créer qu'un seul message . Vous pouvez le modifier par la suite, si vous souhaitez apporter des modifications. Les messages avec des modifications effectuées après la fin du concours seront disqualifiés.
  • Trois gagnants seront tirés au sort parmi les bonnes solutions. S'il n'y a pas assez de solutions correctes, les solutions avec 6 bâtiments seront les suivantes, etc.
  • Les membres de l'équipe FoE ne peuvent pas participer.

Récompenses:
- Trois gagnants recevront chacun 200 parchemins pour l'événement archéologique en cours !

Bonne chance et amusez-vous bien!
[/CITATION]

Xilefdad

Farmer
7 bâtiments
- Pod aquatique
- Ferme d'éponges
- Oxydateur organique
- Systèmes de drones aquatiques
- Cabine Aquatique
- Aventurier
- Chemin des Fucus
J'ai écrit le nom des bâtiments en anglais comme trouvés sur la grille et le traducteur automatique a tout changé... je le mets en pièce jointe en anglais

Attachments

• réponses concours.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 2

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
After some of you found an unintended building, we have changed the rules. You still only need to find 7 buildings, but there is a total of 8 ones.
We are sorry for the confusion on this one.

JUP-MO.png

Dear Adventurers,

"No, I did not!"
"I am sorry for Rinbins jokes. Recently he has begun to make many recordings of himself, claiming he is the last person back on earth and he scatters them around the universe. If you hear this message, everything he told you was a lie. He even used some expensive equipment to do these recordings. If it is not too much effort, could you please return them all? I know he put a list of all the buildings where he left them.

sajm_wordsearch.jpg

Rules:
    Sea Monster Hideout
    Water Road
    Water House
    Water Hotel
    Water Monster House
  • There is a total of 8 buildings, but you only have to find 7.

Rewards:

Good luck and have fun!

Aqua Drone Systems
Aqua Pod
Aqua Cabin
Organic Oxidator
Sponge Farm
Adventurer
Rockweed Way

D-Best

Squire
Rockweed Way, Organic Oxidator, Adventurer, Sponge Farm, Aqua Pod, Aqua Cabin, Aqua Drone Systems

oblib

Farmer
Rockweed Way
Aqua Pod
Sponge Farm
Adventurer
Aqua Drone Systems
Aqua Cabin
Organic Oxidator

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
I found:

Adventurer
Aqua Cabin
Aqua Drone Systems
Aqua Pod
Organic Oxidator
Rockweed Way
Sponge Farm
Thanks.

ebilhair

Farmer
Rockweed Way
Aqua Pod
Aqua Cabin
Organic Oxidator
Aqua Drone Systems
Sponge Farm
Adventurer

(Diverse, Water, Fear)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Thank you all for your patience! We have now selected 3 lucky winners by random!
We have also now made all post visible and will reward the winners in the next couple of minutes.
And here they are! The lucky winners of 200 scrolls each are:
@SmokieJoe65 (Link to post)
@D-Best (Link to post)
@LuciFeri (Link to post)

Congratulations!

Now, we will share the solution with you.
Firstly the image:
sajm_wordsearch_solution.jpg
The 8 final words were:
Rockweed Way
Adventurer
AI Core
Aqua Pod
Aqua Cabin
Aqua Drone Systems
Sponge Far
Organic Oxidator

As for the unintended one, it was actually AI Core.

We hope you had fun with this contest!
Credits go to @Fire Witch this time, as she had the idea and prepared the word search. :)

See you next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.