• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Any details on the diplomatic gift possibilities?

Units seem a bit... bland... by the descriptions provided.
The light unit sounds bad (sounds like it's a range 1 unit with contact - which is of little consequence).

The abilities on the other units seem just very ordinary - likely dominated by the flying fast even moreso than in mars as the heavy unit is now lacking force field to survive the onslaught. It's possible the stats would change this evaluation. Also a question of how much of a stat jump we see - if it's not much of one then the AR targeting on mars units might make them preferable still.

Feanor II

Baronet
When was the last time a new age was released with only one GB?

EDIT: Very happy about seven expansion though!

Last edited:

DEXTER1

Merchant
Why does it show that I have 0 Mars Ore, when I know I had at least 20k before entering this new Era?

DeletedUser10003

Would be really great, if someone could share the units stats, thanks afterwards, very curious

LastWarrior

Regent
OMG the amount of goods needed is staggering? Is it right?

2750 super alloys on two techs I daren't go any further lol.

DeletedUser6378

it seems to be verry good.
we waited for it for a long long time.! :)

qaccy

Emperor
Did this actually come out on Monday? I see the announcements, but I find it kinda hard to believe that a new age would come out and nobody posts feedback on the forums until Thursday, nearly 3 days later. Were the posts just hidden somehow and it only came out today?

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for the stats of the new units. Looking at the abilities I'm noticing a definite lack of defenses which seems like an interesting choice.

CrashBoom

Legend
OMG the amount of goods needed is staggering? Is it right?

2750 super alloys on two techs I daren't go any further lol.
yes 2750
of each normal mars good in the complete age

isn't very much in my opinion

11500 mars ore. that is extreme.
especially when players used them to produce goods and didn't collect it for later

10000 of each SAAB good needs time to get
and 11000 asteroid ice is also extreme considering players use it also to produce the other goods

2710 prom and 3420 can almost be forgotten because that amount is very low

Did this actually come out on Monday?

it came out today

older posts from the CM were hidden and only visible to us today

kaymedic

Marquis
Did this actually come out on Monday? I see the announcements, but I find it kinda hard to believe that a new age would come out and nobody posts feedback on the forums until Thursday, nearly 3 days later. Were the posts just hidden somehow and it only came out today?

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for the stats of the new units. Looking at the abilities I'm noticing a definite lack of defenses which seems like an interesting choice.

It came out today. Maybe 2 hours ago.