• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

CrashBoom

Legend
and punish those who use bots to do thousands of battle missions a day.
of course any player using a bot (no matter for what) must be banned

, many with the help of bots, while you follow the rules of the game and sometimes make fun of everyone who follows the rules. rules, should you keep quiet?
definitely not
please report any player you think is using a bug

Inno is then checking it

Nessie

Baronet
Announcement InnoGames:
"Dear Kings and Queens,
We are proud to present your brand new Age: Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)."

Nothing to be proud of really. Perhaps it means proud that they found a way to rip off the games and players

In SAAB we have 12 clicks between each recurring quest (4 more than in SAM) and definitely that is too much clicking around.
I know players who sold their Chateau Frontenac out of frustration or simply quit the game.

How many clicks Venus will have? 16???

@InnoGames: we know you want us all on 24/7 but you also do have a responsibility towards us players (your customers). Listen to us!
Do not act cynically out of pure profit.

Please reduce the number of recurring quests in SAAB, there are some very senseless quests

or - alternatively - let the last recurring quest be the first after completion.

dolphin

Marquis
Re: Collecting Ice in "Exploration site" on "Continent map".

What's going on with the "Enemy Defending Units" +308 % or did I lose some of my multiplier numbers? I used to be able to battle successfully but now am unable to collect "Ice" as I constantly lose battle(s).

Is there any other way to collect Ice? Both Attack and Negotiate are a game stopper.

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent

What's going on with the "Enemy Defending Units" +308 % or did I lose some of my multiplier numbers? I used to be able to battle successfully but now am unable to collect "Ice" as I constantly lose battle(s).

Is there any other way to collect Ice? Both Attack and Negotiate are a game stopper.
Also in sam exploration site there is one enemy defending units wave with 338% bonus than 160 /220 the others

dolphin

Marquis

Now the "Enemy Defending Units" have gone to +368% for both Attack and defense or +120 % increase in total. I placed the Governor's Villa from most recent quest that gives +33 % Attack. So an increase of +33 % leads to almost a 4 fold increase in difficulty. Seems awfully poorly unbalanced!

Sibel

Merchant
@App players: Anyone else having the problem when questing with the app that the quest "Belt Issues" causes trouble?

When I abort two quests quickly one after another, and the quests disappear in parallel, the quest "Belt Issues" will not appear before closing the quest window and reopen it. Only the second quest appears.

In case of all other quests, after aborting two quests, the two next quests appear (without turning from text to quesion), and questing runs smoothly without any problems.

Last edited: