• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: sound and music settings

DeletedUser

every time i refresh or log in my sound is back on. not a big deal, just mentioning it since that doesnt happen on my US server

DeletedUser2752

Hello king bryant, welcome to the forums! When you say your sound is back on, did you turn it off by reducing the volume to zero, or click on the sound/music icons to mute them?

DeletedUser

every time i log in or refresh i have to re click the sound effects and the music icon with a slash through it to turn it off. like i said on my U.S cities it stays off all the time unless i manually turn them back on or visa versa, so i wasnt sure if this is considered a bug or not, so i thought id mention it. Thanks, KB

DeletedUser

not sure if some thing was done by you all or not but for some reason its fine now. i did test this a bunch of times before i posted, so Thanks for your time, KB

DeletedUser2752

Glad to see its fixed :) I haven't got a clue of what's causing it though...