• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4065

ideas

a) combat 2 guilds
- Guild wars
b) online fights
c) guild building - headquarters
d) to duplicate the plan
of large buildings?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser2752

a) Guild Wars is coming soon
b) I guess you mean a legit PvP. Don't know if/when that's coming
c) I thought that's what GBs were for at first, but yea I wish there were guild wonders
d) You mean Great Buildings? We already got 'em

DeletedUser4065

building guild

build in guild
more levels
management in buildings gradually Players
bonus defense and attack

for everyone in the guild

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Soon as in this summer???
And do you know how it will work? Will it be one player from one guild vs one player from another guild? Or armies made up from several players military buildings?
I am curious to know!

From what I've picked up on the topic from the various forums (en mostly), it won't be direct attack but more of a Risk-type thing. Not sure how they're planning to work that out, but it won't be guild vs. single player for sure, and might even not include attacking/plundering with players, but more like fighting for some land somewhere? Just a wild guess.

Guild Wars won't come in the 1.06, 1.07, and 1.08 game updates, so I'd say end of summer / early fall is a good estimate on when they will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.