• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser274

hi .. I did not see these ideas in any post. if so, sorry

-can rotate buildings. it would have better image of the city ..
- background music in the game.
for example.
if you're in town, soft music.
if you're on the map, conquering music
if you're in a battle, a powerful music.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

beautiful idea for the music in game :). It would be as Lagoonia xD

DeletedUser

rotating cant do for shadows, also it takes away later buildings worth as they come in better sizes, instead of rotating buildings maybe, a rotatable map.

DeletedUser

Rotating city map would be a godsend ....able to place buildings exactly where needed and not having to guess exactly where a piece of path needs to fit in.

DeletedUser27

Rotating the whole map would be even worse than simply flipping the images because we would need 4 different images for every building. So this is even more unlikely than a flipping functionality, sorry.

As for the background music, we'll have something for you soon ;-)

DeletedUser274

ok, but I think it would be only two images. the current and next. by the orientation of the plane.and it is true that it is more work:)

and background music, but the game encourages

casa1.jpg

casa12.jpg

casa2.jpg

another example ... I can not put the house for lack of space rotating .

Dibujo1.jpg

. if possible

Dibujo3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On background music, be sure there's a way to disable it... it's nice sometimes, but I like picking from my own library depending on my mood... conquering to Brahms is different from conquering to Vivaldi. :3

Consider some sound effects though... some small .mp3s are next to nothing compared to some of the graphics in this game... if you guys don't want to make some, I'd be glad to provide some that I have already recorded for games until/if you want to record/find better ones.

DeletedUser302

Rotating the whole map would be even worse than simply flipping the images because we would need 4 different images for every building. So this is even more unlikely than a flipping functionality, sorry.

As for the background music, we'll have something for you soon ;-)

actually, just keep the building images as they are...there is no need to rotate the building with the map, just use the same sprite image for each building. i think it would be a nice feature, but so far with the fact that buildings 'phase out' when you need to see something behind them it already works fine. but i can see the use in this with trying to place a road, guessing though that because we'll be able to inventory buildings it'll be a simple matter of 'inventory-path-replace'

also...looking forward to the music you guys are gonna add in :)

DeletedUser440

No music!

For the smoothness off the game, and the fact where here to build an empire.....I disagree with all points.

Personally I want a game to run as smooth as well as being fast especially for a browser game. So music is only adding to the information needed to get into battle, or from City to map etc etc..

Keep it simple, keep it clean!

DeletedUser

Bullding a path
After some research you get an excellent replacement for the "trall" - the "path". Unfortunately you can only set 2 pieces of "path", after you have to choose it again on the menu bar. It interrupts the gameflow. Please fix it :).

DeletedUser740

Bullding a path
After some research you get an excellent replacement for the "trall" - the "path". Unfortunately you can only set 2 pieces of "path", after you have to choose it again on the menu bar. It interrupts the gameflow. Please fix it :).

Actually, you can place several pieces of path at a time. Place your first section and then slide your cursor to where you want the path to end. Done.

DeletedUser735

Yeah !! It would be great but if there is one more thing such as Pvp Fights (i know there are Pvp Fights) but if it could be modified means 1 player help other player to fight against the enemy. If The helper is offline we should be able to call him :D wat you say !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.