• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Some Ideas for rework gbs

Well, as I had a discussion previously about whether you had the same thought as me that gbs are becoming outdated (some were already outdated since their launches hehehhehe) here I propose that we can have ideas of what new bonuses could be like and make small changes in existing bonuses. I couldn't open it in the ideas tab because it is considered DNSL and therefore wouldn't be worth anything, so I hope someone from Inno sees these ideas proposed by all of us and that it serves as insights for them. Remembering that my purpose here is not what I will propose below with the new bonuses being something immutable, that is why I created this discussion so that we can build ideas for rework GBS.

1. The GBs of Atk and Def (blue and red icons) from 11 onwards would increase by 1% per level instead of 1% every two levels. (Desirable)
or continue the 3% increases per level as happens from lv1 to 10 for these gbs. TA would be 2% in this case.

2. All gbs giving coins would have their values increased by 10x. And gbs that provide supplies, their values would be doubled (there may obviously be changes).

3. Place this new golden fist icon to replace the gb observatory.

4. Blue Galaxy will give 10x the amount of medals. Lv 80 gives 2,133 medals, it's a shame and I believe that there shouldn't be a chance of winning x2, but that you would win x2 regardless of whether you have any chance of getting it. What do you think?

5. Space Carrier gives special goods from its current era and not drawn randomly as it is today.

6. There needs to be a simple change to the I.A Core so that there is also an increase in production within the campaign map. In addition to the current arctic and oceanic port and the synthesizers.

7. Flying Island, as it already gives mysterious shards in settlements, I would take advantage of this moment to add another bonus which is the chance of doubling x4 x%. Example in the Mughal Settlement gives a 21% chance of vim x4 in goods productions in the last encounter and this value could be increased if there was a gb that slightly improved these bonuses throughout the levels. Leaving it at 33% at level 80 for example. a third chance of getting x4 would be interesting and well balanced.

8. Coliseum is a much talked about GB because there is no bonus on absolutely anything, it would be incredible to see it being a main focus for these new bonuses that have appeared for GBG, GEX, IQ (Blue, Red and Gold Icons) and of course the value of medals would be increased by 10x. After all it is a 6x7 GB.

9. GBs of FPs would give 1 fp per level instead of 1 fp every two levels.

10. Cape Canaveral a bonus of merchandise from the current era because there is no GB that gives merchandise from the current era and I don't know why they never released a GB like that in the event buildings. And change the current one that gives 1 fps per level to the same bonus that exists in the forgotten temple, which is a 20% increase in fps at level 10 and reaching up to 50% at level 80. (There may be a change in statistics).

These are some ideas I had at the moment, I was also thinking about there being no unrefined goods, but rather that the GBS of goods should give the current values in current goods of the era, but I don't know if it would be positive. What do you think?

As you mentioned, all of this is DNSL. INNO will not pay any attention to what is written here which makes it a complete waste of time. Personally, I find your suggestions, if implemented, would make a game that is already easy to play just that much easier. I would support suggestions that make the game more challenging, not less.

As you mentioned, all of this is DNSL. INNO will not pay any attention to what is written here which makes it a complete waste of time. Personally, I find your suggestions, if implemented, would make a game that is already easy to play just that much easier. I would support suggestions that make the game more challenging, not less.

Do you think the game is easy? hehehhehehhehe because it creates a new city for you to see if you don't give up playing in the first 6 months of playing. (I give 3 months). The game is not intuitive, you need at least a year to understand and understand how the game is. You will spend at least a year and a half or two without having fps because you don't have a level 80 bow and having to do research at the same time. If you're in a good, active guild, I'll give you a year without fps. The game is too long for those just starting out. To give you an idea, as I believe it is already quite advanced, compare the beginning for a beginner playing Mughal Settlement. time consuming and boring. I know it's a DNSL so I put it in the discussion tab because here there will be no problem about posting ideas and being discarded and they can see the discussion tab, otherwise they wouldn't have created it. Strong hug.