• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: "Solve any other quest" is not triggered by daily quest.

Artubar

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Reloaded the game. That solved every quest related update issues in the past (e.g. "collect goods"). Can't reboot the server though.
This task from the event quest line did't complete when I finished the Daily Challenge quest:

beta_wildlife22_quest.png

Browser or App version and version number
Latest Chrome, game v 1.232.e96af7da15 (24.05.2022 18:07)
Not relevant, server response doesn't include currentProgress:1 for the specific task.
Recreation steps
Watch this quest and complete your DC. If you've already done so, stop questing until next day and try again with the DC.
Frequency
Once per Artubar.
Can this be reproduced?
I think so. Have to wait until tomorrow.

Artubar

Baronet
uhm... that's sad... in the past, I felt like a noble knight on my daily quest, and now I'm a mere task manager... ctrl-alt-del.
Ok, no bug then ;)

Thunderdome

Emperor
Daily Challenges are not quests. They are challenges, that include tasks, like a quest, but are in fact not that.
Wanna take a bet? I had completed quests that say "complete a quest" or "complete 1 other quests" and I always did it with a daily (by completing it). Unless it was buggy before and Inno somehow fixed it.