• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer questline?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3585
  • Start date

DeletedUser3585

Who got the 32 quests for the soccer event recorded? Since the given time to complete them are short in non-beta servers, it would be extremely helpful to be able to prepare in advance.

DeletedUser2752

It's something I totally forgot to do :p I was busy with other stuff and recording PME values of these special event buildings

DeletedUser2752

Dutch !!!

u are forum adminstrator !!!

English is the official language in FoE !! u better get a english version .....
English is the official language for the ZZ, EN, or US server, but not necessarily for any other ones ;) Plus, google translate will give a good enough idea on what the objectives are anyways ;)

conqueror9

Regent
English is the official language for the ZZ, EN, or US server, but not necessarily for any other ones ;) Plus, google translate will give a good enough idea on what the objectives are anyways ;)

Really ?

why i see ..some guild has non-language descripition...
< do not ask me which guild as i already forget it as i browse guild's descripition when i try to join a guild when i start FoE>

conqueror9

Regent
So can you please share the quest list?

ok ...ok.... give u the last few quest

Quest a : Take 40 shot !
Quest b : Finish 4-hour production 4 times
Reward : 1 shot package

Quest a : Take 41 shot !
Quest b : research a technology
Reward : 1 shot package

Quest a : Take 42 shot !
Quest b : Gain Control over a provinces
Reward : 1 shot package and 1 victory tower

woody432

Farmer
Does any think that the soccer quest is boring...for example the goods on offer in the first box changes every 6 hours and some of the amounts you have to pay are ridiculous, the 20% increase your chance one in the middle, waste of time unless you want to throw away your cups ,which brings me on to the CHEST, absolute waste of time, it has been the same goods since day one and its boring. how many times do you want to win a fan store or blue prints, they should have changed some if not all the goods every 24hrs to make it more interesting and the quests...you only win balls doing some of the tasks that you would do normally any way..I honestly think this one was pointless