• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer League Nerfing

• Thread starter DeletedUser8168
  • Start date

DeletedUser8168

I'd like to call INNO every dirty name in the book .....when they started the gold pennant was 5 wins then it was nerfed to 8 today it was upped again to 10 This is crapola !!!!!!! the only folks that could possibly win in the top league are those that are spending real money for diamonds to buy there way in to that group that is not right or fair to anyone !
take it back to where the odds are FAIR to everyone it's not like it is costing INNO anything to give out a few more large rewards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spit on INNO for this and show the bottom of my feet this is pure nasty and show their GREED in spades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicMiam

Steward
There hasn't been a change or a nerf in leagues, but you can expect the amount of goals to raise as everyone is making progress in the event.

The gold award is for the top 1% of players according to the annoucement. Of course with the time passing the top players are scoring more and more goals, so to join the top 1% you have to reach an objective that becomes higher and higher.

And yes, the gold award will likely be won by those who spent some diamonds ^^

DeletedUser7239

I'd like to call INNO every dirty name in the book .....when they started the gold pennant was 5 wins then it was nerfed to 8 today it was upped again to 10 This is crapola !!!!!!! the only folks that could possibly win in the top league are those that are spending real money for diamonds to buy there way in to that group that is not right or fair to anyone !
take it back to where the odds are FAIR to everyone it's not like it is costing INNO anything to give out a few more large rewards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spit on INNO for this and show the bottom of my feet this is pure nasty and show their GREED in spades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the event come to live server, do as i will do(and many others) ;) total disrespect for the players...again!

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-06-02 - inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol
complaining because of not understanding how it works

the leagues are decided by percentage.
not by absolute number of goals

The Leagues are divided based on the percentage of the amount of goals scored by all players. As an example, the top 1% of players will appear in the Gold League, while 50% of the players who scored the least goals will appear in the Hobby League.

so in one world (on live) you could be in gold league with 10 goals and in another world not in that league even with 20 goals

when they started the gold pennant was 5 wins then it was nerfed to 8 today it was upped again to 10
and when it starts on live you will be in gold league at the first day with 1 goal
but if that is your only goal at the end of the event you will be in hobby league

I spit on INNO for this and show the bottom of my feet this is pure nasty and show their GREED in spades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spit on the mirror and you hit the correct person

DeletedUser

considering the fact that there are still 22 days left and many players are waiting for the upgrade kit to be daily prize you will need at least 30 goals on beta to be in gold league at the end

DeletedUser4381

As soon as I saw the leagues were percentage based I just ignored them as a pay to win feature. If I get anything from them it's a bonus, but I won't be trying to compete in them.

As for the main "Tholos of Idols" building, I've done with that exactly what I did with the Pillar of Heroes and the Grand Bridge... Namely written off getting a fully upgraded version, and it'll likely do the same as those buildings. i.e. sit in my inventory because it's not able to be upgraded to a worthwhile level.

DeletedUser8168

lol
complaining because of not understanding how it works

the leagues are decided by percentage.
not by absolute number of goals

so in one world (on live) you could be in gold league with 10 goals and in another world not in that league even with 20 goals

and when it starts on live you will be in gold league at the first day with 1 goal
but if that is your only goal at the end of the event you will be in hobby league

spit on the mirror and you hit the correct person
So you are totally accepting that only Diamond players will get the top reward ...well I am on a pension and don't have much other than time to throw at this game ...so I have no chance to get a top reward for maximum effort ....sounds
like rewarding the rich to ME ! shame on INNO and it total fairness montra !

DeletedUser

I accept that people who pay and keep this game alive gets more than me

I am playing since 2012 and payed nothing

so thanks to the diamonds players and they deserve a reward for allowing me to play this game for free since 6 years

(the only thing I don't like is that it is not possible to get the level 10 building for free)