• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer Event

Feanor II

Baronet
As goddess of hunting, I expect Artemis will likely have the attack boost bonus. Athena, as goddess of wisdom, probably gives max FPs.

I'm a little curious what Aphrodite's boost will be. Let's keep it PG-13 Inno...

you think this will be up on beta soon..? i mean, space age is released on beta, archaelogy quest is almost finished and will be on live servers this week.. this should be next thing then..?

D-Best

Squire
They can integrate Japanese Settlement and this new event at the same time. :D
edit: Japanese, not Egyptians. :oops:

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Guess next thing will be Egypts - but it's just a guess :)

If the development timeline is similar to the Vikings, Japanese (not Egyptian ;)) settlement will come at the beginning of June - it took INNO two month after the first pics were found of vikings to release them on beta - and another month for the release on live. Since the general concept was already tested with the vikings it might go quicker with the Japanese though....

But still, probably the soccer event will be on beta before the Japanese settlement.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe they can have Settlement quests be part of the Event questline...though I imagine it would create a screaming fit of people saying they don't want

Was one of my first thoughts when vikings came along. But after playing the vikings for some time now, I see that it would be quite difficult to couple it to event-quests. One of the better options probably would be to have a quest like "do one settlement quest" - but depending on the state of the settlement of the player this could either mean an effort of a couple seconds (start settlemt - build shacks) or days (when the settlement is in the later phases) - I doubt the time line will be much different when playing the Japanese.

D-Best

Squire
Was one of my first thoughts when vikings came along. But after playing the vikings for some time now, I see that it would be quite difficult to couple it to event-quests. One of the better options probably would be to have a quest like "do one settlement quest" - but depending on the state of the settlement of the player this could either mean an effort of a couple seconds (start settlemt - build shacks) or days (when the settlement is in the later phases) - I doubt the time line will be much different when playing the Japanese.
They can apply the "first level of difficulty (GE)" principle. I mean...
1. If the settlement is already started, the mission will be completed.
2. If the settlement is not started, you will need to start it to complete the mission.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
They can apply the "first level of difficulty (GE)" principle. I mean...
1. If the settlement is already started, the mission will be completed.
2. If the settlement is not started, you will need to start it to complete the mission.

Would not be satisfying - is the same as a pay coins/supplies quest...

On the other side, it would be interesting to have it as a bonus-quest parallel to the main quest line "complete one settlement". Another bonus quest could be "finish GE4".