• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Soccer Event Incidents Not Counting as Collected

DeletedUser10126

• Browser and Version: Opera Version:68.0.3618.63
  • Overview of the bug: Event Quest not clearing.
  • Screenshots: none.
  • How often this occurs: first time this happened during this event. It is 9:15 PM EST
  • Urgency: urgent bug if I can not get the Event quest to clear.
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary: I was working on the Soccer Event. Training Day (Event Quest) which states: Collect 5 incidents OR Finish 10 Productions from your age AND Gather 5,000 Supplies. So I collected 5 incidents and it showed I only collected 4. So I tried again and collected an incident on the outskirts of my city and it still showed I had only collected 4/5.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using: I was able to get the event quest to clear. I had to log out of the game, and when i logged back in the event is now showing I collected 5/5 incidents. So it did resolve on its own, but could be quite stressful for others if its not recording correctly.