• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Thunderdome

Emperor
Dear Kings and Queens,

Tomorrow, we will make further balancing changes to the Event. Please see the list of the changes below:
  • We have removed the supply boost from the Gentiana Windmill (level 6-8) and added a defense boost for your attacking army to the final level.
  • The Olive Tree Path now provides 4% attack for your attacking army (instead of 3% previously).
  • The Rocky Path now provides 5% defense for your attacking army (instead of 4% attack for your defending army).
  • We have adjusted the amount of goods from the Tournament Rank rewards.
  • We have increased the chance for Daily Specials in the Tournament.
Thank you very much for providing your feedback and tell us what you think about these changes here.
And yet, we have no news about the confusing goods rewards for the 30% and 50% areas as listed or the fix for the mini-game screen (training) when the goal prize is the random player cards that caused the buttons to disappear that one must exit the mini-game and re-enter just to get them back.

I wonder what's the defense % since a 18% supply boost (level 6,), 22% supply boost (level 7), and 27% supply boost (level 8) was displayed (and probably would have worthwhile since I do need supplies and there isn't enough supply generating buildings around)? Hoping those def % (emphasis on the same values as the previously "deleted" supply boost) will make it still worthwhile for 20 squares (4x5), else, I am just going to sell mine to the AD (goods? guild goods? got so many goods as it is, and guild goods are done through the Arc, Obs, and two SoH's in my city, so I am golden) along with the other stuff.

And feedback? What feedback? If you're talking about from an imaginary "source", it's not valid here in beta. Do that over there!

BritishBoy

Marquis
Bad feedback for new change: no change was made for 5 goods from 4 squares. That's 1.25 goods per sq. Sleighs with roads gives 15 goods from 7 sq = 2.14 goods from sq and was introduced 3.5 YEARS ago. C'mon Inno. That's not freaking funny/good
Good feedback: att increase to 4% from 3% is good. Now every low age player can have one more building with attack ratio 1.0

Basharael

Farmer
Regarding the mini-game, I do understand, that inno tried to improve it, but I am afraid the way they changed it is not entertaining anymore, it's just boring. It's not exciting to choose between win or loose, or draw, by knowing there are only these options.
Knowing there is a chance of x% to win gives players a much more interesting option, so I would prefer the old tournament game.

Thunderdome

Emperor
so I would prefer the old tournament game
The old tourney mechanic sucked. Even when my % was higher than my opponent's, I still get a loss, that I said to "hell with.." the tourney aspect of it (now, if it was back in the day where it was just getting one's team across the field, either by total yards ran or total number of drinks used that determined the ranking in league, I would be happy, so I would have one thing to focus on).

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
The old tourney mechanic sucked. Even when my % was higher than my opponent's, I still get a loss, that I said to "hell with.." the tourney aspect of it (now, if it was back in the day where it was just getting one's team across the field, either by total yards ran or total number of drinks used that determined the ranking in league, I would be happy, so I would have one thing to focus on).
This sucks even more. What's the fun in knowing the result beforehand, and not being able to do anything about it?

Thunderdome

Emperor
What's the fun in knowing the result beforehand, and not being able to do anything about it?
Basically, to better strategize and have better mobilization as winning is on everyone's mind, especially on a coach or team manager.

How many "underdog" matches have you won given the amount of practice in building the team up? And, out of how many total games played? This is asking of the old method.

Again, I liked the new method because it lets me to mobilize my team in sending them off to games I know they will come back as winners as losing doesn't award any points (but a total waste of time). The old method, I was left with my jaw dropped down when my team came back with losses from those I know it had a higher percent (above 80%) of winning; should I believe that there is a 20% chance of a loss? No, I only believe there should be a 80% chance they come back as winners; and that's where the old method failed and why I didn't do the tourney matches from that point on until recently when I took a gander at what was being shown.

I didn't build my team long enough (seasoned players) to just send them off to lose to some newbie (with no playing experience or practice) team.

6zeva9

Baronet
This sucks even more. What's the fun in knowing the result beforehand, and not being able to do anything about it?
You can now choose not to play the game and get points at a lower level where you can see you will win.
Have an invincible season with a less talented team just like a side from Woolwich.

Probably the better compensation is to have players pick their teams every time rather than tossing the highest level player up and then show the win/draw/lose. Then people can think they're strategizing but also not losing battles that they have 80%+ chance of winning.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I can see it now... people would try to win an exotic car race (Lambos, Fers, etc.) with just a Yugo. Their only recourse is hoping the drivers of the exotic cars in the race would crash so the Yugo will win.

Last edited:

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
You can now choose not to play the game and get points at a lower level where you can see you will win.
Have an invincible season with a less talented team just like a side from Woolwich.
So the whole tournament mechanic, as it is now, is pointless.

How many "underdog" matches have you won given the amount of practice in building the team up? And, out of how many total games played? This is asking of the old method.
I didn't calculate that, but I remember winning quite a few hard matches just by organizing my team in different ways; if you picked the correct colors, it wasn't that impossible to win hard matches. There is always a chance component in this game, so I don't see how it might improve by completely taking that chance factor away and letting the AI decide for you.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I didn't calculate that, but I remember winning quite a few hard matches just by organizing my team in different ways; if you picked the correct colors, it wasn't that impossible to win hard matches. There is always a chance component in this game, so I don't see how it might improve by completely taking that chance factor away and letting the AI decide for you.
So did I. Hence why I got the 75-85% chance I was going to win but instead it wind up as a loss in the old method. If it was 50-60%, I would have to still rearrange my team to see if I will have a higher chance, but I am bothered by the mere fact that a less than a straight 100% chance would still yield me a loss (or wasted ticket for no points awarded). That, my friend, was strategy thrown out the window.

I play poker, so I don't leave things to chance, just to what's being dealt. I know when to call and when to fold. The old method is like playing on a slot machine (something I will never do).

Finkadel

Marquis
So. Is it funny, developers, accountants or whoever is in charge there at Inno, to put a joke of a reward in front of us and when we start complaining, change to something normal and pretend you had listened to us...? It's not funny for me, not anymore, third time in a row...
Like I said. You changed joke of a reward into something quite nice. Clap, clap, clap.

-Alin-

Emperor
you were'nt that lucky. i got 3 with 1.7k. based on chance you should have gotten around 12-14

Yeah, it happens the same each year for me, not a surprise.
And I went only for the best possible players, combination of middle(93-99) and top players(132-144 when middle ones were weaker).