• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

DeletedUser

Well I mean if you're not looking for anything else from daily prizes anyways then you can just hope the person who wrote it up chose to bury the lead and spend your drinks only when you *have to* (or tholos shows up).
So that is why they think upgrades to victory towers are welcomed as daily prizes....

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
I think you are short on drinks. At this moment I have 5635 drinks. I already scored ONE goal (medium passes) and didn't play anything after that. There is still 11 quests/daily logins to go, so I think 6000 drinks for free is better average than 5500.
Anyway, thanks for great analysis, I'll be sure to pass this one to our guild.. :)

Does this seem correct? I recalculated based on a 6000 average.... (of course, if Tholos is not offered.......)
1) Short passes:
6000 drinks will get you an average of 9.9 specials and 4.7 goals - if we presume that incidents gets this up to 10.9 and 5.5 you get a full Tholos with average luck and will be just short of 3 upgrades of a second altar (would need 3 silver finishes or 1 gold + 1 silver finish to get a second altar).

2) Medium passes:
6000 drinks will get you an average of 7.8 specials and 7.1 goals - if we presume that incidents gets this up to 8.7 and 7.6 you'll be 2 upgrades short of a second altar (1 gold finish or 2 silver).

3) Long passes:
6000 drinks will get you an average of 4.6 specials and 6.8 goals. This option is only if you want neither specials nor goals - and instead would prefer just getting the FP/self-aid/rush items.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
if we presume that incidents gets this up to 10.9 and 5.5 you get a full Tholos
But that is also only if the tholos kit comes late in the event - otherwise not enough drinks (remaining daily logins and daily quests) might be available at the time the tholos comes up.

On Czech server they are saying in announcement that there will be Tholos selection kit. So I checked also EN one and it seems to be changed there also, because unlike yesterday it also says that Tholos of Idols selection kit will be available.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
Seems most likely that there was just an announcement template that all the servers copied from beta. Adding in the Tholos kit was probably either not something they had planned to do originally or they didn't think it'd be worth mentioning, so it ended up not being in the initial announcement.

Borowski

Squire
Am I blind or is there really not mentioned how many medals you'll get by opening the divine selection kit? ^^
qkyIGxz.png

DeletedUser9410

Am I blind or is there really not mentioned how many medals you'll get by opening the divine selection kit? ^^
qkyIGxz.png
The amount of Medals usually differs depending on the Era each player is in

DeletedUser9761

Also, in the Divine kit there should be Upgrade kits to the Altar as most people that don't spend diamonds will already have a new level 1 Altar from scoring goals. Upgrades instead of the level 1 or make it a choice between the level 1 or upgrade would be much better options. Thank you.

DeletedUser9761

Also, if the level 1 Altars in the Divine kits were upgrades I would have 2 level 5 Altar Gardens instead of 1.

6zeva9

Baronet
With a change to the Altar Gardens at Level 4 and 5 being made today on the Live Servers. Will we get the same amendment or will the Altar Gardens on the Beta Server remain "as too weak" ?
Opening part of ANNOUNCEMENT on EN & US Servers.
"Dear Soccer Fans!

Based on the provided feedback, we have made some adjustments to the current running Soccer Cup 2019. Which will come into effect today.

The Altar Garden
As the building was perceived as too weak, compared to other event buildings, we improved the value of some of the levels:
  • Altar Garden - Lv. 4: We added 1 Forge Point. It now produces Coins as a base and Supplies and 1 Forge Point if motivated.
  • Altar of Athena: We increased the Forge Point output from 2 to 3 Forge Points.
  • Altar of Demeter: We increased the Supply and Coin Boost from 5% to 10%.
  • Altar of Hera: We increased the Goods output from 7 to 12 random Goods of age."

With a change to the Altar Gardens at Level 4 and 5 being made today on the Live Servers. Will we get the same amendment or will the Altar Gardens on the Beta Server remain "as too weak" ?
Opening part of ANNOUNCEMENT on EN & US Servers.
"Dear Soccer Fans!

Based on the provided feedback, we have made some adjustments to the current running Soccer Cup 2019. Which will come into effect today.

The Altar Garden
As the building was perceived as too weak, compared to other event buildings, we improved the value of some of the levels:
  • Altar Garden - Lv. 4: We added 1 Forge Point. It now produces Coins as a base and Supplies and 1 Forge Point if motivated.
  • Altar of Athena: We increased the Forge Point output from 2 to 3 Forge Points.
  • Altar of Demeter: We increased the Supply and Coin Boost from 5% to 10%.
  • Altar of Hera: We increased the Goods output from 7 to 12 random Goods of age."

From the announcment:

These changes will become effective here on Beta with Friday mornings update. This change will not be applied to the first round of the league, but to rounds 2 to 4.

6zeva9

Baronet
MR
Look at the time of my posting and the time of the announcement.
It took 8 minutes for the announcement to be released after I quoted the first half of the Live Server Announcement that was released before 14:00 hrs BST (2 PM).
The Live Server announcement did and would not mention the Beta Update on Friday. So why did it take 2 and a half hours for us to be notified of the change to the Altar Gardens, when that change has already been made on the Live Servers.
Maybe they were hoping that we would miss it?
As the Event is concluded on the Beta Server.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The Live Server announcement did and would not mention the Beta Update on Friday.
Why should it though? For players on live, the live changes are important. The Beta-relevant information would be included in the Beta announcement.

So why did it take 2 and a half hours for us to be notified of the change to the Altar Gardens, when that change has already been made on the Live Servers.
For starters, the changes were being applied on live at that moment, so for live they were important for the same moment. The changes on Beta would come with tomorrow's update, so it doesn't have the same urgency (for lack of better word). Additionally the announcements are made by the Community Managers, and tailored for the respective markets (differences for Beta, translations for non-English markets, etc.), so the exact moment of posting depends also on their availability. While it may seem like they are, they cannot be there 24/7. :)

Maybe they were hoping that we would miss it?
As the Event is concluded on the Beta Server.
I don't think at any phase anyone believes people on Beta will miss something that happens on live (and generally vice versa too). The event may be concluded, but the announcement still applies. The building changes would still be in effect here too - just not at the very moment, but with the next Beta update.