• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Soccer Double Chance

landed42

Farmer
Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on Double Chance
2. Watch cups get deleted from account and hear crowd roar
3. Take shot
4. When winning, does not return double the cups to win but only the cups to win

Issue Description (10/10): Double Chance doesn't work

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen = I was expecting to win twice the cups available to win
- What actually happened = when I won, I only got the cups available to win
- Visual reference if available = unfortunately no screen captures (kind of time prohibitive). The first time it happened to me was on a shot where I won 65 cups. I was expecting 130. Wasn't sure if I had seen that correctly, so tried again. Click double chance before each shot until I won 75 cups. Was expecting 150. Both of these occurred on the 20% chance shot.

Player: landed42 (89327)
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m
Viewport Size: 2133x1103

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes (searched on double chance => no results)