• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@lordwasa could you pls giving the following piece of advice to the dev. team?:)
Feedback event quests no one likes
No one enjoys every 3-5 quests to be ''gain an huge number of happiness or population''
nor is anyone enjoying ''buy 5> fps.'' Those quests are just turning off players from
participating events the most. Besides the complete 20-30x a production of 5 /15
minutes 1h / 4h / 8h / 1d in production building of your age.
It's clear that Inno don't like and didn't intended players to building black smiths all over the
place but no player did like the feeling to be forced to doing this in order to completing
those missions in an reasonable time frame.
That been said, please stop fighting and counter acting player's tactics against ridiculous
event quest requirements by making them even more pushing and bringing them to even
more ridicules levels. This undermines the enjoyment of players and turning them away
from participating actively in events. Instead conduct a survey and ask the community
how they would like to see event quests. In an way that would be enjoyable, not easily
exploitable and reasonable to complete in the given time frames of events.

-------------

An suggestion of my own would be an major enhancement and upgrade for the
event-hub. By developing and adding an series of dedicated event settlements with
each an uniquely themed twist to them, dedicated to their returning event. Yes this
will be up front requiring far more resources but I feel like the investment is worth the
enjoyment and improvement of life for the players.
It would also be likely feeling more life like once an event starts. Rather than a few
dozens of often annoying quests that giving players the feeling they'r getting punished
for participating on the event or feeling like they'r forced to build and sacrifice an large
space of their city for production buildings just to be able to complete events in an
reasonable time frame. In other games I very well remember how life like those events
where and how well the theme of those events where integrated. The best featured
specially designed event maps only accessible during their specific event.

Pretty much every event quest is meaningless and burdens players towns by clearing out good buildings to lay down 20 blacksmiths/supply buildings/happiness buildings just to be deleted at the end of the event anyway. Just like the settlement happiness requirement is complete horse sh and nobody with a brain would think it was logical to force a village leader to completely destroy their town and rebuild it every time they need to unlock a new building.

Everyone hates st paddys town, but that is a unique game that IF THE DEVS BALANCED THE BUILDING PAYOUTS then more people would enjoy it and just let us do events like that to get building upgrades.

ace997

Farmer
I will complete this quest line for the ferris wheel however I will only get eight levels not 10 and I've done everything this isn't right as I won't build it at 8:00 it's not worth the space it takes up waste of time. Especially buying forge points

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Pretty much every event quest is meaningless and burdens players towns by clearing out good buildings to lay down 20 blacksmiths/supply buildings/happiness buildings just to be deleted at the end of the event anyway. Just like the settlement happiness requirement is complete horse sh and nobody with a brain would think it was logical to force a village leader to completely destroy their town and rebuild it every time they need to unlock a new building.

Everyone hates st paddys town, but that is a unique game that IF THE DEVS BALANCED THE BUILDING PAYOUTS then more people would enjoy it and just let us do events like that to get building upgrades.
Ty but those happiness, population, resource exhausting buy fps and produce 7+ x any
production are among the worse and most tedious especially with this high frequency.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We still have to offer them new quests to diversify :
- place or replace 4 city defenders
- get help from X neighbors
- build a building in a colony
- possibly loot a neighbor (as it exists in the starting tutorial)
- Complete X productions of Y minutes of your age or previous age

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
- Complete X productions of Y minutes of your age or previous age
This one is already in this event and is one of the tedious annoying ones (produce 30x 5, 15
minutes, 1h, 4h, 8h productions in prod building of your age or previous one). Looting
quest was removed before due to feedback. Besides those it seems kinda solid

Tanmay11

Regent
Where I playing with words?
You should explaim why I'm in gold league yet :rolleyes:
And no, I haven't touch others diamonds unless the first 10 tickets
how are you in gold league? did you choose the difficult opponent everytime? even so that seems extremely lucky?

malacko

Farmer
In Gold League it is almost impossible if you don't spend diamonds

The only possibility is that you get dozens of tickets in the incidents.

Where I playing with words?
You should explaim why I'm in gold league yet :rolleyes:
And no, I haven't touch others diamonds unless the first 10 tickets

You completely missed the point of what he said. He said that something that was working last time is not working now. And you started talking about totally unrelated things. No point talking to you it seems.

BTW: I do not believe for a second that you are in gold league without diamonds.

Sinitar

Regent
BTW: I do not believe for a second that you are in gold league without diamonds.
You will believe...
Also last year I had in top 40-50 global rank in live servers without diamonds
Same thing had happened at other 2 players of different worlds so your "play" in the matches is wrong

Last edited:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
because I'm ... unlucky
I finished the event
I also spent 2000 diamonds
but I have collected 4 kit
plus 1 of the box
can someone explain to me how he collected 9 kit?

chrisi3210

Steward
Is it possible, that nat all of the players, which completed the questserie, can get the abbey of level 10 without diamond?

Sinitar

Regent
because I'm ... unlucky
I finished the event
I also spent 2000 diamonds
but I have collected 4 kit
plus 1 of the box
can someone explain to me how he collected 9 kit?
is simple:
5 from gran prize
3 from tasks(1 basic + 2 upgrades)
1 from box
1 from amateur league

Tanmay11

Regent
I spent 5985 diamonds, on drinks, I will end up with 3 extra athlon kits(1 selection and 2 upgrade kits).
8- winners plaza kits (7 without diamonds, 1 -with almost 6k diamonds)
4 - sentinel outpost lvl 1
3 - sentinel outpost upgrades
was a nice event i guess, except for the the main prize.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
is simple:
5 from gran prize
3 from tasks(1 basic + 2 upgrades)
1 from box
1 from amateur league
Apologize
It was my fault
I had forgotten
that I had already placed the building in my city on level 4
but without the diamonds
I would miss a kit

6zeva9

Baronet
- possibly loot a neighbor (as it exists in the starting tutorial)
When was the last time you started in a new world?
Bronze Age players cannot attack other players, they can only attack the NPCs on the Continent Map.
It has been that way for a while now Military Tactics is required to attack a neighbour and also opens you up to be attacked as well.
Military Tactics is only available in Iron Age.

Sinitar

Regent
aah there is a league somewhere

then I got a complete building

(but only 50% of the players can reach the full building)
Tournament matches have the league

Anyway here's my situation:
I spent at begin 700 diamonds on 10 tickets as to see the changes done(and this is the only thing that I spent diamonds in this event)
I was so luck on taking drinks from accidents to reach the 11th gran prize today(maybe the general progress was to reach up to 9 gran prize and half field of the 10th)
I got 18 tickets from accidents(10+5+3) and I gained near 10k points in tournament matches, enough to stay in gold league
About daily specials I taked 7 selection kit of winner's plaza, 2 hyppodrome kit, drop 4 times the 50 player cards on tournament matches, 2 sentinels and 1 kit upgrade of it