• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

joperb

Farmer
Necroposting! (sorry)
How are you finding the upgrades to the Winner's Plaza and Hall of Fame?
HOF-2 has a niche usage, IMO.
It gives 7k crowns every two weeks in Mars Age. In gold league GBG, guild gets 200-280k crowns (and it can do so with all of its players sitting in an Iron Age, i.e. being a month after registration) and 300-500k crowns in platinum or diamond leagues. So a guild needs 30-60 level 2 HOFs to get income that could be comparable to income from GBG. It's much more efficient to substitute HOFs with Terrace Farms and try to farm crowns on GBG.
If guild can dependently get top income from GBG (and other sources) and its players still have some space available, HOF might be useful. Say, if each player in 50+ player guild gets 1-2 HOFs it can basically double its average daily crown income.

Winner's Plaza lvl 2 is ok. 1.3% attack bonus per city square (in Mars age) is about half of Castel or Aachen at lvl 10 (but infinitely more spammable, if a player really wants his attack through the roof). So it's a strong building that doesn't substitute combat GBs.
The thing I don't understand is why it was decided to upgrade WP, while Chessboard was rotated out of Archeology on live servers (great trolling, btw, my national forum has about 20 pages of whining about it). WP is stronger than chess, so I see no logic here. Is it because attack prize slot in archeology was taken by a Marble Gate?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
HOF-2 has a niche usage, IMO.
Jupp, I always felt it gave not enough guild power - especially in the lower ages it is basically worthless (although they take much more space in relation to the available one) - the balancing of the Statue of honor in that regard is way better - independently thereof the SoH gives FP and guild goods - so long term I will replace all HoF with SoH. HoF (lvl 1 and 2) would need a huge buff to be competitive again.
WP is stronger than chess, so I see no logic here. Is it because attack prize slot in archeology was taken by a Marble Gate?
Yes, it is slightly stronger, but you need two prizes for that to happen (base building and upgrade)

DeletedUser5097

When will it be released? We’ve tested it almost month ago.:s

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Also, note we will never announce on Beta when something will be released on live. Please check your live server forums :)

DeletedUser5097

@Dudettas thanks I’m keeping track of both forums. Last update on live server was May 24th. I was just wondering when it would be released :) because it’s a little while now since. Last app update is today but the soccer event wasn’t mentioned

DeletedUser10315

Who knows - maybe they are redoing (parts of) it in some ways because players complained too much?
It's not like Inno to care that much about our opinion to delay an event this far, my guess is that the developers came to an obstacle they couldnt Solve, probably a programming issue as this was their most complex project since GvG.
So either they have to fix whatever is delaying them and release immediately or just skip it and move on to summer event, because at some point it is too late to fit the whole event into their schedule.

DeletedUser9570

Also, note we will never announce on Beta when something will be released on live. Please check your live server forums

There was a request for info on the release on the German live server forums, but the thread was closed without an answer from Inno. In connection with your answer, trying to obtrain info about the event feels like a dog chasing its own tail. I wish Inno were a bit more open-minded about questions from users and providing info.

So when will it be released on the live servers? It's way overdue.

Sl8yer

Regent
There was a request for info on the release on the German live server forums, but the thread was closed without an answer from Inno. In connection with your answer, trying to obtrain info about the event feels like a dog chasing its own tail. I wish Inno were a bit more open-minded about questions from users and providing info.

So when will it be released on the live servers? It's way overdue.

You always get the announcement on the live servers a couple of days prior, so what's your problem? Being open-minded works two ways. Continue to whine about it will not result in it being released earlier.

DeletedUser9570

There is no announcement and the event is way overdue, so it's no wonder there are requests which are justified and not whining. And yes, open-mindedness works both ways. Tell Inno!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Whilst you may feel there is a schedule between Events completing on Beta and beginning on the Live Servers there is no fixed date between something being tested on Beta and if or when it is released on the Live Servers. It is therefore impossible to say that something is overdue. An announcement will be made for any new features in a timely manner, but we do not give out spoiler information.

DeletedUser

It starts to make me wonder weather the Events variables and mechanics are being totally changed.

DeletedUser9570

Whilst you may feel there is a schedule between Events completing on Beta and beginning on the Live Servers...

I am absolutely sure that Inno has a schedule for their releases. And I have been with both live servers and beta long enough to see that there is an average time between the end of beta events and its release on the live servers which has, this time, been very much exceeded. Obviously this means that there are problems with the release. While I acccept that it is difficult to tell an exact point of time for the release Inno could at least tell us why the release had to be postponed. That would be the honest way and it is not spoiler information.

In the real world, the UEFA Euro 2020 was scheduled to take place from 12 June to 12 July 2020. The FoeE event was probably scheduled to end around the end of the real event, like in every other soccer event. That means it could start next week. At the moment, there is a delay in the real world but we can't say there's one in the game.