• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

-Alin-

Emperor
Helloo, my battles in GbG are cold now, and units are lazy too ... :))
Waiting to be able to enter in game again ...

podkap1970

Emperor
i did press the X instead of choosing the players (questreward), means i lost 3 players now? :)

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
it seems to be working again. And I think it's been made more complicated and, therefore, more time-consuming. That's not the way to make an event more attractive.

Yeaaa, another event where it is needed to try and reach top of leagues to have any chance to reach all updgrades required for all buildings ...

podkap1970

Emperor
do not click the X when you have to choose 3 players, otherwise they are lost, no idea why there is an X in that screen

DeletedUser7624

When I complete first 5 quests every single time new quest does not appear so I have to reload page :)

Andi47

Overlord
I don't entirely understand the numbers in the Tournament match window and the player cards:

In the tournament window there are two numbers for each team:
* One with the "team" symbol - do I understand correctly, that this is the team strength?
* one with the "gold/silver/bronze" symbol, what does this number mean?

On the player card, there are two numbers:
* one below, saying something like "1/2"
* one in the star on the top right

I guess, that one is the player strength, and one represents the boost for percentages for winning good items in the chest? Or do they mean something completely different? And which number represents which value?

Tooltips and more detailed description in the announcement would be nice, please.