• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Visual BUG:
The league window shows the energy drink icon, not the league score icon...

The Gold/Silver/Bronze is your League score which is improved by playing matches,
Would be nice to know, which of the games (hard/medium/easy) increases the score by how much.
What influences the score? only the chosen difficulty or also the contrahents and/or own team strength?

Hello, can you give us "Winners Plaza - Lv. 2" and "Hall of fame - Lv. 2" stats please ?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@beelzebob666 Following those links shows stats for the lvl. 2 Hall of Fame, but no stats on the lvl. Winners' Plaza. Do you know when that might be updated?
As I updated the page myself, I was also wondering just now, when I was following the link and did not see it.

It seems that chrome gets a cached version (who knows from where...). After cleaning the cache it showed the updated page. instead of cleaning the cache you can also just double up one of the / in the link... that should do the trick.

Thanks, @beelzebob666. How do you know it if staff don't...?
I know where to look and Inno is really stingy with giving Infos to (volunteer) staff...

DeletedUser10121

two words: please don't.
not in this form.

please don't be offended, i like the initiative that you want to do something new, it kinda worked with the st patrick's day event. but this is a huge miss. this event is too complicated and even repelling to new and unexperienced players, and just utter nonsense for experienced ones.

the rewards don't make any sense, two buildings that each have to be upgraded to level 6 for one to even start to think about building them, that's 12 kits of which 4 are obtainable by finishing the quests and one more by getting into bronze league, that means you have to get 7 more if you want complete buildings by crossing the field and that just doesn't seem likely. silver league is almost impossible for a regular player since winning matches and therefore moving up leagues is totally based on pure luck. any setup i tried, the chance of winning the matches stayed between 40 and 70 percent. you could upgrade your players as much as you like it will still be based on luck and luck only. and that's not right. the basic league system worked just fine, you played more, you got into a higher league. and giving 200 fp's, 1k goods, winnners plaza lvl2 and 2 selection goods of the global top1 (one single player!) is also nonsense. i mean whoever gets that place is already a huge diamond user who can buy anything (and everyone knows that so no normal player is even thinking about getting that place therefore it has no motivational value), so you're just giving them stuff that they would buy otherwise so you're robbing yourselves of a diamond purchase, and that's not even a good business decision imo. just being in the gold league is enough for everyone who is there already. the portraits are a good idea though, we would be playing for no1 only for that.
the middle chain pieces, the tracks are trash. they take up 4 squares, can only be placed in certain places, and give 3 goods, one fp, or 3% defense for attacking? that last one is 5 TIMES!!! worse than a lvl2 sentinel outpost. why would anyone build it? there is no point in even having that building in the game.

leveling up players doesn't make any sense either, they still have an impossibly low chance of doubling the rewards and since it's randomly chosen who will be on the field in training mode, also pure luck and that method just doesn't push anyone to collect players, why not just give us regular rewards instead of collectible cards? you basically made two events that are connected by the collecting of player cards, but those cards have an entirely different purpose in the two modes. if that's not disturbing enough, you can't choose if you want to collect them, which of them you want to collect, there is 15 of them and you don't know what's the difference. they give different rewards, sure, but it's still totally random what will appear on the field, so why would anyone care about that? when playing a match in tournament mode, they just lose all meaning as they are practically reduced to being blue, green, or red.

overall, you have two event currencies, basically two events (that are built around the collecting of your team and leveling up players, but noone understands why do we have to do that, since it virtually doesn't change anything), and once you figured these stuff out, you go and play tournament mode where you are introduced once again to three more values, 1. the little stars in the top right corner of player cards, 2. the number after the little team pic with three men, 3. the number with the golden, silver and bronze stars in front of them.
what the hell are those? how are they calculated? why do they matter? what the hell is happening in general?!

please remember that sometimes less is more, this is a great game for the tens and hundreds of thousands of your players, and we come here to play and relax, not to wrap our minds around something that doesn't make any sense and is overall pointless.
and also, you created a very complicated and sophisticated game 8 years ago, and even if many of us know all the peeks and perks to it, many don't, and we all play the game everyday, have our main cities and now even settlements to look after and think about, and the point of events should be to help us with going forward in the game and not to take our attention away from it.
I dont have a beta world, but im not looking forward to this event on live if nothing changes. I may not even play it. To complicated..
Now events like the archeology event where we can blow stuff up are FUN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenric

Farmer
I find this event interesting, so far. The two main prizes give a substantial boost for a less-developed city, and with the right attachments, one of them might even be useful boosted by a BG, so win. And two daily specials are likely to keep the game interesting.

One of the problems I've noticed with previous events is that other than doing the quests, you basically don't play when the best DS isn't up... so having two different tracks to play should help the event stay interesting, well, twice as often. There might be other ways to accomplish this better, but this is an improvement.

And there is tension, at least with the first daily tournament prize -- in one sense you should probably wait to do the tournament until you can regularly beat the "Hard" teams, in some other sense -- getting 50 players, if you're lucky, will help you get there.

This event seems a lot simpler to me than the St. Patrick's Day event... it's more complicated than most, but not *that* complicated, and not that fiddly.

Azertonn

Merchant
one of them might even be useful boosted by a BG, so win.

This is a REALLY great point. If you can make the room and go straight FP Tracks and then collect the two ends with BG procs this could be a very profitable event building for many players. However, for high end players that are starting to phase out FP producers for Attack only stats this event buildings will most likely be underwhelming.

Arwaren

Squire
So yes:
- we have a chance to win daily specials
- we have a chance to win player cards(15 % or 25% for each football player in training)
- the player cards to get is random
- every football player have a chance to receive 2x the reward (less than 1%)
- we have a chance to win a match(so if you have 70% percent for Victory you can still lose)

This game should be renamed to "Forge of Chance"

Feanor II

Baronet
This event reminds me of Lady and the Tiger, except instead of one set of doors there's 10 and you have to go through each set. Good luck everybody!

DeletedUser8048

after the 5th quest, I am having to refresh the game to be able to see more quests.

Zeitlose

Merchant
Bug

In the Announcement and in earlier events there were three players to choose (former the regular soccer field, now the trainings field), I have only two players to choose.

VDani

Farmer
i had 72% chance and still lost, i guess wrong players, but 72%? mmh

actually that percentage is calculated by the type of your players and the opposing players, so once you start the match it doesn't really matter what players you have, it's just up to chance.

i just bought 10 game tickets for 700 diamonds. (fine by me, that's what beta is for and that's why we got the diamonds, but if i had to pay real money for that, given the results i would be very furious)
so these ten plays (5 actually because i went for rematches - also a pointless option, costs the same as starting a new match and you get the same chance everytime /why not just play another match?/, can't fix your strategies like when attacking the same province twice for example, it's like buying a new lottery ticket each week because you didn't win the last time: it doesn't matter if you play the same numbers or change them), out of these 10 tries i managed to get 5 rewards: a couple medals, goods, and two supply boosts, not a daily special, not players, not anything noteworthy. during all matches, i had more than 50% chance to win, and on 6 occasions, it was over 70%. i lost 4 times when it was over 70 and had to spend another ticket to get a reward. all this cost 695 diamonds.
i guess everyone can see what's wrong with that. you care enough to assemble a good team (having four players with 76% chance to win, but i have to add a fifth, and no matter what i add, the chance gets lower - another interesting issue on how the chance is calculated), you spend that very precious tournament ticket, and still there is a chance (too big) that you won't get any reward at all and won't move up the league table. really disappointing and dare i say outrageous.

winning a match shouldn't be up to luck at all when you have a significantly better team, it's like playing rock paper scissors where you know what the opponent is going to show, and yet you still lose. it's even more annoying when the currency you spend is that hard to get.

Zeitlose

Merchant
Bug

In the Announcement and in earlier events there were three players to choose (former the regular soccer field, now the trainings field), I have only two players to choose.

Okay, now I have three players. Maybe it's fixed already??